Thread: Jason

Default Jason

You can like Jason Whitlock, or hate him, agree or disagree with him, but the man is outspoken and his Article "More holels than in KC Streets" squarely hit the nail on the head. We have lost something in our offence and defence, and did not plug the gaps with equal or better players, As Jason said Trent's return will not fix the problem, You could hire the greatest QB who ever lived, and that will not fix the problem, the only way to fix the problem is with quality players, replacing quality players with equal or better, and that is Carl's Job. A let down from the General Manager on down is the reason for this teams showing, and cheif 31, this isn't belly aching, it is just Fact.

GO CHIEF'S

:hammer: :hammer:

Default Re: Jason

I still think our WR corp is the worst in the league. But next week if we win, everyone will be riding high on the Chiefs again. You are as good as your last game.

Default Re: Jason

Truer words were never spoken, after watching the mighty Bears, do no better at Arizona this week, as our Lowly Chief's did last week, gives me the outside glimmer that all is not lost, you did notice I said "Glimmer" (grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :pint: :hammer: