Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Haley

Default Haley

Fire Haley PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just yet. Wait till week 6.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Better yet, fire the whole staff. They all suck. Start from scratch. The Chiefs have. Back to losing. Last year was a fluke. Easy schedule. 10-6. Look for the #1 pick. This year 6-10. You'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeechief1 View Post
    Better yet, fire the whole staff. They all suck. Start from scratch. The Chiefs have. Back to losing. Last year was a fluke. Easy schedule. 10-6. Look for the #1 pick. This year 6-10. You'll see.
    We just started from scratch a few years ago, and you want to do that again?

Where do you see these 6 wins?

A few more of these embarrassments and whether it's really his fault or not, I can't imagine Haley lasting until the end of the season. Perhaps after one of the primetime games where the team humiliates themselves before a national audience.

umm, yeah im trying to find where those 6 wins come from at this rate. take most of the superstars out with injuries and you take away the only crutch this one legged team has.

At this point I don't care what this team does. I'm just sick of it. So many bad decisions over the past 6 years I can't believe it.

Firing Haley now does no good. What, we going to make Romeo Crennel or Bill Muir head coach for the rest of 2011? We just need to ride this out and re-assess at the end of the season.

It is fair to say, though, that Haley is definitely now sitting on the warm seat. One more week and it may get hot.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast