Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What are our major flaws??

Default What are our major flaws??

Our passing hasn't been good: Is that our O-line being terrible? Is Matt Cassel just not that good? Is it the fact that our #1 round pick hasn't played?

Our secondary is being picked apart including when Berry played: Does our secondary suck? Do Qb's have too much time to throw the ball because our we can't pressure the QB?

If you were Haley what would you do now? You lost Berry and you lost Charles.

My feelings are Matt Cassel is still the same guy when has options he is good. He is not Big Ben,Brady, or Manning in that he can't make something out of nothing but if he has an open receiver and he has enough time to throw he usually makes a good decision. I don't think he has a lot of power or accuracy on deep throws but in 25 yards and less he's usually good. I think we should stick with Cassel, beef up our line, be more creative on our play calls because when we aren't so 1 dimensional we actually do well. I would draft a QB next year but I'd draft a LT first and move Albert to guard.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I am starting to just laugh at the threads nowadays. The offensive line can't stop anybody-Matt Cassel sucks. The receivers keep dropping passes-Matt Cassel sucks. Running backs can't run past the line of scrimmage-Matt Cassel sucks. 7 yards to the first down and a 3 yard cross route is called by the coach-Matt Cassel sucks. The defense allows 250 yards on the ground-Matt Cassel sucks. The secondary is allowing 30 yard passes-Matt Cassel sucks. We can't get a sack to save our lives-Matt Cassel sucks. We need an offensive coordinator with some experience-Matt Cassel sucks. One guy on the field could go to any good NFL team and start(maybe not be great, but start) while every other sad sack on the field can't figure out what they're supposed to be doing-Matt Cassel sucks. Yeah, it is every bit as stupid as I just demonstrated.
    You never mentioned how Matt Cassel isn't playing well.

Biggest Flaw, TODD HALEY

our biggest flaw is our schedule, we have to play all professional football teams! we need to have some high schooll teams thrown in there so we can win a few games.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Our biggest problem above everything is lack of heart. I've seen the Chiefs giving up in towards the tail end of the game. More so of a well, we got our butts kicked again so lets just let the clock tick down and go home.

The first game was shock, Haley, the players, the fans...everyone was just shell shocked. I mean sure I'd say the average fan thought it'd be close and we'd pull out the game in the end but we got beat by how much?!?

The second game was just as bad because most thought the first game was a fluke, Buffalo had sucked for so long, any given Sunday", we turned the ball over just an overall bad game and then Detroit happens.

I don't care about the first two games, don't care that they got blown out, had 9 TO's between the two games or what the average score is, how much they scored or how little we did. It's a new week, players should know by now they have to have short memories. I want to see them come out, have some of that swagger that an AFC West champion should and play with some d@mn heart!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234