Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suck for Luck?

Default Suck for Luck?

Been hearing this catch phrase but in all honesty how do you guys think we will pan out?

I mean our 2 best players are out for the year 2 games in. Our head coach (who everyone was praising last year) is suddenly on the hot seat and then we have...

Cassel
    CMP--37 ATT--58 YDS--252 CMP%--63.8 AVG--4.35 TD--1 LNG--45 INT--4 FUM--1 RAT--50.4

Lets get Luck then spend all that awesome money we felt like saving for this season (assuming we are aggressive in FA next year).

Maybe I am being too pessimistic after witnessing some success for the first time in years last year but I don't know.

This is what scares me, whats to say anything will change? I mean, now that I have taken a deep breath and calmed down some what, realistically, Haley will not be fired until the end of the season unless Clark works out some kind of a deal with whom ever, second, whats to make us believe that Pioli will rush out in the off season and start buying up good big name FA's. He hasn't done it in the past. We all come here every off season and passed along our lists of who we want, but it never turns out like we had all hoped. It's not Cassel, Jackson, Jamal, Berry or Tony M. It's the entire team and It's Coach. It will take alot more than just Jamal, Tony and Berry to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    This is what scares me, whats to say anything will change? I mean, now that I have taken a deep breath and calmed down some what, realistically, Haley will not be fired until the end of the season unless Clark works out some kind of a deal with whom ever, second, whats to make us believe that Pioli will rush out in the off season and start buying up good big name FA's. He hasn't done it in the past. We all come here every off season and passed along our lists of who we want, but it never turns out like we had all hoped. It's not Cassel, Jackson, Jamal, Berry or Tony M. It's the entire team and It's Coach. It will take alot more than just Jamal, Tony and Berry to fix this.

It may just take some "LUCK"

3 players, out of 53 are out for the season. Do you think, that the other 50 plus 3 newbies brought on to fill the roster, can have any confidence, now that three starters are out for the season, I would hope so. I actually am anticipating that some will step in, and we are going to be excited about them yet. Negativity breeds the same. Yes I am a Homer! Damm proud to be! Yes, I am bruised and battered! But I still believe every game day! Chiefs Will!

Tanking doesn't do any good. The players will never respect the ownership again. You have to play hard week-in and week-out, and get your young players some experience.

Let the Colts suck for Luck.

Suck for Luck or keep seeing ducks by our current QB..I choose Luck. The last time the Chiefs drafted a top prospect that had success in the NFL was before I was born...and I'm pushing 40!!!

I would never hope that my team would intentionally choke a season, but Luck is considered one of the best prospects to come out in the draft since Peyton Manning. Cassel is not the answer and the philosiphy of a run oriented team and a QB to manage the game might win you a Super Bowl with a lights out defence,but more often than not those teams get eliminated in playoffs.

I don't want the team to intentionally tank, that's just dumb. But if they go out there play hard and still get crushed by superpowers like Buffalo and Detroit, well...lets just say I wouldn't be too upset if we go 2-14 this season. I want Luck bad!!!!

IF Kansas City has the #1 overall pick....you take Luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast