Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I was run off this board...

Default I was run off this board...

for thinking the Chiefs would do bad this year. So those who ran me off now are agreeing with me? Really all it took was to not use the rose colored glasses and see we did nothing to improve this team in the offseason, tough schedule and wow I can't even begin to talk about how horrible a coach Haley is. Last year was a fluke with that easy schedule. Honestly though I didn't expect us to lose to Buffalo but did think we would lose to Detroit I also did not think we would be this bad either. WE stink! Haley is as good as gone at the end of the year if not sooner and what to do with Pioli? Guess we are stuck with him much like we were with Carl and his 5 year plan (20 years)

First off you were NOT ran off this board you chose to leave.

And last year was no fluke. NO divison winner in the NFL is a fluke. We won a divison that had the number 1 team on offense and defense last year. They played the NFC West to. We won all 4 they only won 2. They were NOT a weak team and we beat them. That's no fluke. As much as you don't want to give credit where credit is due to Haley and Pioli you can't change those FACTS.

So far your right we stink. The year is not over and it seems it's going to be a LONG season. And if that does turn out to be the Case then some changes will be made and they will be needed. But I will say again. To do anther complete overhaul is STUPID. And will only take it longer to be a competive team. Sometimes things just don't go your way in a year. But overgoing a 100% overhaul is not the right thing to do. Haley goes if things don't get better but we are going to stick with Piloi hate to tell you that
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    for thinking the Chiefs would do bad this year. So those who ran me off now are agreeing with me? Really all it took was to not use the rose colored glasses and see we did nothing to improve this team in the offseason, tough schedule and wow I can't even begin to talk about how horrible a coach Haley is. Last year was a fluke with that easy schedule. Honestly though I didn't expect us to lose to Buffalo but did think we would lose to Detroit I also did not think we would be this bad either. WE stink! Haley is as good as gone at the end of the year if not sooner and what to do with Pioli? Guess we are stuck with him much like we were with Carl and his 5 year plan (20 years)
    How if you was run off this site are you able to post on this site? I do not think you where, and I would know.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    First off you were NOT ran off this board you chose to leave.

And last year was no fluke. NO divison winner in the NFL is a fluke. We won a divison that had the number 1 team on offense and defense last year. They played the NFC West to. We won all 4 they only won 2. They were NOT a weak team and we beat them. That's no fluke. As much as you don't want to give credit where credit is due to Haley and Pioli you can't change those FACTS.

So far your right we stink. The year is not over and it seems it's going to be a LONG season. And if that does turn out to be the Case then some changes will be made and they will be needed. But I will say again. To do anther complete overhaul is STUPID. And will only take it longer to be a competive team. Sometimes things just don't go your way in a year. But overgoing a 100% overhaul is not the right thing to do. Haley goes if things don't get better but we are going to stick with Piloi hate to tell you that
    I would agree.

What would you do?

Quote Originally Posted by KC touchdown View Post
    Who did we beat that was good? What happened when we played good teams? We got killed with the exception of SD and everyone knows that was a fluke game, they killed us in total yardage, KILLED. Got smashed by oak twice, murdered at SD, murdered at denver, murdered against balt, lost to indy. Every true test we had last season we lost with the exception of that first MNF game against SD which we shouldnt of won. so 1-5 against truly legit teams

I'm Sorry but I could have swore the Kansas City Chiefs won the AFC west a year ago and not SD. That means we were the better team. Cry weak scedule all you want but the FACT is the Chargers were 2-2 against the NFC west we went 4-0 against the NFC west. We beat the guys they couldn't Call week 1 a fluke game if you want from a season ago. The Chiefs WON that game. The chargers may have had more yards but the only thing that matters is points on the board. Just because it doesn't suite your arguement don't change the facts of what this team did last year. The FACT is the chiefs beat the Chargers week 1. The FACT is the Chiefs won the AFC west. Beating the Chargers for wins in the season. Sorry but those are facts.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Who did we beat that was good? What happened when we played good teams? We got killed with the exception of SD and everyone knows that was a fluke game, they killed us in total yardage, KILLED. Got smashed by oak twice, murdered at SD, murdered at denver, murdered against balt, lost to indy. Every true test we had last season we lost with the exception of that first MNF game against SD which we shouldnt of won. so 1-5 against truly legit teams
    You can get a million yards in a game, but if you can't put points on the board you LOSE. Plain and simple. That's what happened when the Chiefs BEAT the Chargers in week 1 last year.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    Here to gloat over how bad The Chiefs have played are ya?

What a hero you must think you are.

Jaguars and Seahawks fit in there too, rather you like it, or not.

You can't cite the easy schedule 8-8 Raiders, without including the 8-8 Jaguars, while The Seahawks managed to beat The Saints in the playoffs.

And The Chiefs beat both of those teams.

While I agree we had an easy schedule, and overachieved some, you are exagerrating to enjoy your current victory over Chiefs fans.

I might be wrong, but I thought the only stink Chiefs Rule made was how Cheap the Chiefs were. Kept calling them the Cheaps and refused to over spend on over priced free agents.

I don't think anyone argued that this team still did not have holes that needed to be fixed, it was just how we fixed them.

I still don't think that building a team is through Free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I might be wrong, but I thought the only stink Chiefs Rule made was how Cheap the Chiefs were. Kept calling them the Cheaps and refused to over spend on over priced free agents.

I don't think anyone argued that this team still did not have holes that needed to be fixed, it was just how we fixed them.

I still don't think that building a team is through Free agency.
    Not to derail the OP bashing, but teams can be in many successful ways. The Saints through free agency, the Steelers through the draft, or the Pats through a hybrid. You just have to make the right FA and draft choices.

Ya know as right as you may have been about the Chiefs at this point in the season I'm quite certain that no one forced you to leave just as no one is forcing you to come back or stay.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast