Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: this division...

Default this division...

I had a feeling SD could have a tuff season, but i didn't expect this kind of start. i thought they would win the division, but now, at best i only see them in 2nd AT BEST!

The Broncos are NOT a good team AT ALL!!! They've lost 2 games and won 2 by last second field goals... Denver could be the talk of the season right now with an 0-4 start. Don't be shocked if you see Denver bringin up the rear in the AFC west this year.

The Chiefs are playing "Carl Peterson" football....which was something i was hoping wouldn't happen...but obviously, we're right back to playing somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 football....mediocre once again...fantastic.

That leaves the Raiders...who had a top 10 defense last year but no offense to speak of. Enter Culpepper. It looks like they may have lost their RB for some time and the offense could take a huge hit. i don't know much about their backup RBs. I do know that i'm happy that their 4th round pick Bush isn't on the active roster. He was a steal in the draft and will be a force in this league. Don't be shocked to see Oakland win the division title.

The only thing i see that could help KC win the division is that we have a bunch of home games coming up. We didn't go 0-4 to start, so we're not out of it yet and arrowhead is a hard place to lose if you're a Chief. I think what will decide whether or not the Chiefs see the playoffs is going to be those last 4 games. The Chiefs have been awful on the road in December. We've only got 7 more home games and IF we win them all, that's only 9 wins. That means we're gonna have to win at least 1 or 2 more on the road late in the year... if the Chiefs can win in December on the road, the only person who can be credited is Herm because none of our previous 3 or 4 coaches have been able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Awake. :)

You?
    Gettin tired. But not quite tired enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I think we are both rite on. prolly in the wrong thread for this but what the hell.it has to do with us kick *** in our division right.

I am a reasonable person and willing to bend here and there. Bottom line is I dont make the desisions just have my opinions. i do love winning though! so lets just win one damn way or another!!!
    My dad made a good point to me the other day. We are paying Huard to not lose. As long as he's doing that, he'll be in. Once Croyle gets in, we will be paying him to win, since he is our QBOTF. Huard is kind of like a reverse backup.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Gettin tired. But not quite tired enough.
    Same here.

And I'm craving OJ. I must have a cold coming on.

My dad made a good point to me the other day. We are paying Huard to not lose. As long as he's doing that, he'll be in. Once Croyle gets in, we will be paying him to win, since he is our QBOTF. Huard is kind of like a reverse backup.
    good post but i am eatng and can theforeb type w/ one finger
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Same here.

And I'm craving OJ. I must have a cold coming on.
    Sorry Luv OJ is in jail right now!

Sorry Luv OJ is in jail right now!
    Damn, I guess I'll have to go put my jammies on and settle for orange juice! :p

Damn, I guess I'll have to go put my jammies on and settle for orange juice! :p
    Good idea! Orange Juice never killed anybody.

Good idea! Orange Juice never killed anybody.
    I wonder if Orange Julius did?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Don't agree. Damon should be the future of our team.

(PM me if you wanna talk about the QB decision we have been all over this, and I always lose)
    i don't want to discuss this. there's no way a career backup QB that old or injury prone should be the "future" of any team. the guy can't even move to get out of his own way. He wasn't even healthy enough to play in the pre season.

oh yeah...21st overall, 79 PassRtg, 5 picks(3rd worst)...Brodie could've done that.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    i don't want to discuss this. there's no way a career backup QB that old or injury prone should be the "future" of any team. the guy can't even move to get out of his own way. He wasn't even healthy enough to play in the pre season.

oh yeah...21st overall, 79 PassRtg, 5 picks(3rd worst)...Brodie could've done that.
    I think you read it wrong i know i dont think he has any future.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast