I had a feeling SD could have a tuff season, but i didn't expect this kind of start. i thought they would win the division, but now, at best i only see them in 2nd AT BEST!

The Broncos are NOT a good team AT ALL!!! They've lost 2 games and won 2 by last second field goals... Denver could be the talk of the season right now with an 0-4 start. Don't be shocked if you see Denver bringin up the rear in the AFC west this year.

The Chiefs are playing "Carl Peterson" football....which was something i was hoping wouldn't happen...but obviously, we're right back to playing somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 football....mediocre once again...fantastic.

That leaves the Raiders...who had a top 10 defense last year but no offense to speak of. Enter Culpepper. It looks like they may have lost their RB for some time and the offense could take a huge hit. i don't know much about their backup RBs. I do know that i'm happy that their 4th round pick Bush isn't on the active roster. He was a steal in the draft and will be a force in this league. Don't be shocked to see Oakland win the division title.

The only thing i see that could help KC win the division is that we have a bunch of home games coming up. We didn't go 0-4 to start, so we're not out of it yet and arrowhead is a hard place to lose if you're a Chief. I think what will decide whether or not the Chiefs see the playoffs is going to be those last 4 games. The Chiefs have been awful on the road in December. We've only got 7 more home games and IF we win them all, that's only 9 wins. That means we're gonna have to win at least 1 or 2 more on the road late in the year... if the Chiefs can win in December on the road, the only person who can be credited is Herm because none of our previous 3 or 4 coaches have been able to do that.