Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hey chiefs fans, my first post ever!! yes I am still a chiefs fan. I'll never give up on my chiefs. I've been a season ticket holder for 5 yrs and a chiefs fan for 20. Just wanted to introduce myself a bit.

Welcome
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

To the Chiefs Crowd! Home of the Chiefs!

how do

Glad to have ya here.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, sorry you have to sit through all f the negativity around here right now. Hopefully the Chiefs give us something to be positive about this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Welcome, sorry you have to sit through all f the negativity around here right now. Hopefully the Chiefs give us something to be positive about this weekend.
    Thanks, it's understandable. Again i'm a season ticket holder so I sit at every home game listening to the booing. This is nothing.. I agree though this board desperately needs something positive to talk about. Even if it's not a win, to see us heading in the right direction would be great. Come on chiefs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kc-ben View Post
    Thanks, it's understandable. Again i'm a season ticket holder so I sit at every home game listening to the booing. This is nothing.. I agree though this board desperately needs something positive to talk about. Even if it's not a win, to see us heading in the right direction would be great. Come on chiefs!!!!
    Welcome to Chiefs Crowd!! I love your Chiefs pride and spirit!! I'm always positive, well, most always, LOL. You will NEVER find me booing my team when at Arrowhead! I'm a season ticket holder also, upper level. Heck, they begin booing & screaming obscenties at our players with the first bad play of a game in the first Q these days. It's very sad to hear.

I find myself wondering, especially when fans begin booing & turning ugly on our team in the first Q...why would any of these men want to make an effort for fans already booing & screaming at them from the get go? People don't understand...they are professional athletes competitive by nature...they don't want to lose any more than their fans want them to. When a team is in a losing streak their morale is low, the worst thing a fan base can do is kick them when they're down...it only further lowers their morale, confidence, and will. :(

The fans complain about the team losing, pass judgement on players, coaches, GM, owner...yet they contribute to the losing attitude & game loss themselves by lowering a team or player morale. They also don't contribute giving 100% as a 12th man factor. The realistic proven fact is...when a team is losing that is when it needs it's fan base more than ever to help lift them back up, ecourage them positively.

I'll always be there for my Chiefs! GO CHIEFS!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~