Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whay are we not going after Sharper and Garrard?

Default Whay are we not going after Sharper and Garrard?

Darren Sharper a veteran and pro bowl safety to replace Berry and Garrard a mobile QB to replace Cassel! What do we have to lose seriously? Give us fans some hope allready!

I don't see them going after either. Just knowing Pioli. Garrard would be the more likely out of the 2, but I don't see us getting either.

This team needs some leadership. Waters and Vrabel must have changed that whole locker room around. I just feel that there must be answers in free agency still.

In my opinion when it comes to leadership, the free agency is not where you find that. Nor is it where you find many answers when you have already started the season. I'm not saying I wouldn't love to pick up Garrard. I think he is a good insurance plan for Cassel if he doesn't pan out this season. I'm just saying it won't happen.

I see what your saying about the leadership in free agency. Hailey has to know he must make a change somewhere now to save his job. Where will that change be?

The gameplan. Not much he can do with the roster in my opinion. We have a solid young team. And Haley being Haley isn't gonna make changes. Hopefully when Baldwin gets in the game we can air it out a bit more and balance things out.

I my opinion it's Haley! What is it about Haley, I mean really.. Why did weiss leave after just one year? Family? I'm not too sure about that. Mybe his Harda$$ ways are backfiring or maybe he has just lost touch. Look at the way he was acting during the lions game. Dumbfounded. I liked his hard ways of last year but some thing is not the same and it really shows....

Something is definitely up with Haley. The first year as HC he was a grenade with a loose pin on the sidelines, last year he had a few moments of raw emotion but they were far and few between. I just assumed last year that he was kinda maturing as a HC and didn't feel the need to go ballistic every time something went wrong. This year, the guy looks like he's shell shocked, hardly any emotion on the field or in the press conferences. Can a man really chill out or burn out in 2.5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Something is definitely up with Haley. The first year as HC he was a grenade with a loose pin on the sidelines, last year he had a few moments of raw emotion but they were far and few between. I just assumed last year that he was kinda maturing as a HC and didn't feel the need to go ballistic every time something went wrong. This year, the guy looks like he's shell shocked, hardly any emotion on the field or in the press conferences. Can a man really chill out or burn out in 2.5 years?
    I think it's more that he's just overmatched this year. I think he underestimated the need for some steady vets on the lines and was just hoping that we wouldn't have any severe injuries. When you don't have a OL that can protect the QB, a 2WR that can take the pressure off of Bowe, or an OC that can scheme around these problems, what are you going to do?

From what I have heard, Sharper has already turned down several team offers. He is being picky and wants to sign with a team that he feels has a chance to go to the Super Bowl.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast