Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whay are we not going after Sharper and Garrard?

Default Whay are we not going after Sharper and Garrard?

Darren Sharper a veteran and pro bowl safety to replace Berry and Garrard a mobile QB to replace Cassel! What do we have to lose seriously? Give us fans some hope allready!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    From what I have heard, Sharper has already turned down several team offers. He is being picky and wants to sign with a team that he feels has a chance to go to the Super Bowl.
    I could see that. Of the Two I would rather sign sharper, but what do we have that would lure him here? nothing.

I think Safety help is our biggest need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    I could see that. Of the Two I would rather sign sharper, but what do we have that would lure him here? nothing.

I think Safety help is our biggest need right now.
    We have $33,000,000 in cap room.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    From what I have heard, Sharper has already turned down several team offers. He is being picky and wants to sign with a team that he feels has a chance to go to the Super Bowl.
    While this is likely true, the guy has to understand barring an injury, he is not going to make it on a Super Bowl caliber team.

I wish we could go after a veteran or two though. Oh well.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I would rather find out what we have in Ricky Stanzi before we go out and get Garrard.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Darren Garper > Jon McGraw

^^^I saw that guy in Detroit last weekend!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I read that Todd Hailey is not worried about losing his job and Matt Cassel thinks everything is fine between Todd and Scott. If that's true that is a big problem. If he thinks it's ok to start the season the way he has then get his butt out of there. Show some damn emotion and for gods sake tell your players we are playing to win the super bowl now!!!!!! Why else do you play the frickin game.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    I read that Todd Hailey is not worried about losing his job and Matt Cassel thinks everything is fine between Todd and Scott. If that's true that is a big problem. If he thinks it's ok to start the season the way he has then get his butt out of there. Show some damn emotion and for gods sake tell your players we are playing to win the super bowl now!!!!!! Why else do you play the frickin game.
    Hello??
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42iiCcFbxE"]Herm Edwards "You play to win the game!" - YouTube[/ame]

I think there are problems beyond the playing field with in this team. I can't quote one particular person but I have heard on 3 different occasions, 2 of which were national radio talk shows, that there are true dis functional differences between Haley and Pioli. Differences that are affecting the play on the field as well as in the locker room.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? If true, this in itself could affect the overall attitude and performance of the organization as a whole.

i'd take that $33 million and give it to bill cower!!!!!!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast