Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So on the game this sunday

Default So on the game this sunday

This will be short and sweet. Chargers will win and Haley will take the blame and make funny faces on the sideline...Thats all.

I wasn't able to pick the Chargers in my NFL Pick'em this week. At some point the players have to say enough is enough. Maybe the players will see that another week of the same will make them the laughing stock of the NFL and motivate them a bit. I don't know what it is, but just have a better feeling about this game than the last two................WHO YOU CALLING CRAZY!

First of all we already are the laughing stock. Going from first in the AFC West and then starting at the bottom of the NFL heap by getting beat in the first two games by a score of 89 to 10, then becomming the butt of jokes on late night talk shows, well it don't get much better than that right? Being in San Diego is not the best place to start a come back. But stranger things have happen. If we cannot protect Cassel against last years #1 Defense the I am guessing this could be far worse then the first two games. Disapointing yes, but what can we really say or do. We can pass the blame off to a number of people and or reasons but to me it's just a clear picture of poor coaching. Plain and simple. I am a firm believer in your only as good as the people coaching you. The first year Haley bit off more than he could chew, second year we got Crennel and Wiess, with them we win the div, Haley runs Wiess off, look at us now. It would not shock me to hear toward the end of the season, as like last season, that Romeo Crennel will be moving on also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12