Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: matt cassel and succop

Default matt cassel and succop

Thanks for losing a game we should have won. Succop makes that field goal we would be tied. Cassel actually makes a good pass to pope only to throw a int on a screen.

THAT field goal? How about any of the others he whiffed on?

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    THAT field goal? How about any of the others he whiffed on?
    He only missed one today.

1-4 was his season total at that point. He is now 2 out of five.

They were not the only ones to blow it.

The defense had chances at 3 other turnovers didnt get it done. ANd all the 3rd down conversions Cassel and succop didn't have anything to do with those.

The coaches. WHY THE HELL did they not put a hurry in the offense with under 10 mins to play in the 4th down 10. Why the hell they they blow all 3 timeouts.

All these things hurt to.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The D held through to give the offense a chance. Cassel fups up again

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    They were not the only ones to blow it.

The defense had chances at 3 other turnovers didnt get it done. ANd all the 3rd down conversions Cassel and succop didn't have anything to do with those.

The coaches. WHY THE HELL did they not put a hurry in the offense with under 10 mins to play in the 4th down 10. Why the hell they they blow all 3 timeouts.

All these things hurt to.
    That's the biggest problem I saw. That, and the refusal to open up the offense, horrible pass blocking, or not.

The play-calling, even after it resulted on absolutely nothing in the first half, continued to be based around a running game, while our running game revolves around the rare big play.

With that type of running game, you really can't count on it to carry the offense. But it would make an excellent compliment to a passing offense.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That's the biggest problem I saw. That, and the refusal to open up the offense, horrible pass blocking, or not.

The play-calling, even after it resulted on absolutely nothing in the first half,
    continued to be based around a running game, while our running game revolves around the rare big play.

With that type of running game, you really can't count on it to carry the offense. But it would make an excellent compliment to a passing offense.

The playcalling is anther thing. Like when we were driveing had 3rd and 11 we run the ball. WHY? We could have taken a shot in the endzone. This one I am more ticked at Haley as he is the head coach then anyone eles. This loss is more coaching related i think
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    He only missed one today.

1-4 was his season total at that point. He is now 2 out of five.
    D'OH! Stupid phone! I was on a horse, and just read 1-4, so I thought that was today. Still, he makes that one he missed, we're tied.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The playcalling is anther thing. Like when we were driveing had 3rd and 11 we run the ball. WHY? We could have taken a shot in the endzone. This one I am more ticked at Haley as he is the head coach then anyone eles. This loss is more coaching related i think
    This one was the standout to me. I saw you called it when it happened...that was one shot at the endzone. And you give it to a guy having a bad day. A game changer

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    This one was the standout to me. I saw you called it when it happened...that was one shot at the endzone. And you give it to a guy having a bad day. A game changer
    Yeah. That and the lack of a hurry in the offense down 10 with about 5mins to go in the 4th are the two biggest things that stand out to me. The Coaching staff has to be better then that. That's just going to get you fired. Something that right now they deserve.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast