Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Real QB that wear a KC Jersey

Post The Last Real QB that wear a KC Jersey

I was lookin into youtube and I found this cool vid, IMO Trent Green ws the last real deal we got at QB. He shows passion and desire.

Man, as much I see this video ... I saw a guy that earn respect from his teamates ven he was the biggest, strong arm QB. But he just make no mistakes, makes his RB/WR/TE/OL much easier their duties.

I have said right from the get go that we were idiots for getting rid of him, along with Tony Gonzalez.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChief View Post
    I have said right from the get go that we were idiots for getting rid of him, along with Tony Gonzalez.
    Trent did a great job but his career was done when he left
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    Man, as much I see this video ... I saw a guy that earn respect from his teamates ven he was the biggest, strong arm QB. But he just make no mistakes, makes his RB/WR/TE/OL much easier their duties.
    I mean even he wasn't the biggest or strong arm QB

Look at the amount of time he had to throw some of those balls.

Every play that you can count the time on was at least 4 seconds of time for him to throw. Granted some of the plays are slowed down, but most were not.

When Trent Green played, you have to agree not only did we have a legitimate quarterback, we also had a legitimate offensive line and a pretty damn good running back in Priest Holmes.

THis is not to take anything away from Green, he was an awesome quarterback with an awesome last name! I just wish Cassel had the same offensive line today that Green had then just to see what he really has.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Trent had maybe one of the best OL's in the history of the NFL that said he was a great QB and seems like a great guy and is becoming a good commentator for the Chiefs. In my opinion he is very underrated with a decent defense I believe that offense would have beat any team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Look at the amount of time he had to throw some of those balls.

Every play that you can count the time on was at least 4 seconds of time for him to throw. Granted some of the plays are slowed down, but most were not.

When Trent Green played, you have to agree not only did we have a legitimate quarterback, we also had a legitimate offensive line and a pretty damn good running back in Priest Holmes.

THis is not to take anything away from Green, he was an awesome quarterback with an awesome last name! I just wish Cassel had the same offensive line today that Green had then just to see what he really has.
    I agree. That OL enabled Green to play to his full potential.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I agree that the OL and "The Priest" back then helps Green to reach his potential, but also Trent was a great at Execution ..

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChief View Post
    We didn't "get rid of" Tony Gonzalez. Ole' whiny butt decided he valued a piece of jewelry he'll never get in Atlanta more than he valued playing for KC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast