Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Last Real QB that wear a KC Jersey

Post The Last Real QB that wear a KC Jersey

I was lookin into youtube and I found this cool vid, IMO Trent Green ws the last real deal we got at QB. He shows passion and desire.

Wow...that's beautiful I could watch that all day...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    Wow...that's beautiful I could watch that all day...thanks
    You are Welcome Pal !

Obviously Green was an amazing player but the Offensive line was elite. If we had that line now (with JC and Moeaki back) we'd notice a much better offense.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChief View Post
    I have said right from the get go that we were idiots for getting rid of him, along with Tony Gonzalez.
    When I heard TG was gone I was literally depressed for a few days. he was my favorite player.

ugh - now i actually remember what it was like to watch the chiefs pass more than 80 yards a game for more than 5 yards at a time. now im just flat out sad.

BTW Green still go crushed and punished for making some of those throws and they were still dead on and some for TD's. I remember being wary of him when he first started for us but definitely proved he had the right stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by iratefan View Post
    ugh - now i actually remember what it was like to watch the chiefs pass more than 80 yards a game for more than 5 yards at a time. now im just flat out sad.

BTW Green still go crushed and punished for making some of those throws and they were still dead on and some for TD's. I remember being wary of him when he first started for us but definitely proved he had the right stuff.
    NOTE: As soon as Roaf left, Green's career basically ended, due to injury.

He had started 80 straight games, prior to that.

Yep. He got sacked with that O-line. But it was generally after having had an adequate amount of time. Rarely did that group allow immediate pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    We didn't "get rid of" Tony Gonzalez. Ole' whiny butt decided he valued a piece of jewelry he'll never get in Atlanta more than he valued playing for KC.
    1. Atl is much closer than kc is right now.

2. Most every player would leave for that "piece of jewelry" if they thought the opportunity was better. Its what they play the game for.

IMO .. Today's last cASSel Int. gives more sense that Trent was the last real QB we got. At least today our D looks quite better.

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    IMO .. Today's last cASSel Int. gives more sense that Trent was the last real QB we got. At least today our D looks quite better.
    That was the worst intercept. Even the commentators couldn't believe it.

I agree. I saw a lot of positives out of our D. But didn't Bowe look good when he had the ball in his hands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12