Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers Gameday Thread

Default Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers Gameday Thread

At.

Sunday 4:05pm ET at Qualcomm Stadium.

Chiefs looking for their first win.

Just thought I'd start a game day thread guys.

I'm off to bed now, but I'll be back up at 6:00am my time to watch us.

Hopefully we can win, but I'm not getting too overly confident.

Its obvious we have recievers that can get downfield. They even fooled me on the fake handoff and cassel rolled out to Pope. It seemed like a whole different philosophy in the 2nd half. Is the playcalling so conservative
    By the coaches becausr of lack of confidence about Cassel downfield, so the dink passing?? Makes me wonder

bolts should give the game ball to Cassel
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChief View Post
    Well, the plays that I pointed to were pivotal moments. The FG proved to be the difference and the interception was the moment that sealed the game.
    Very true but I don't think you can say they single handly did us in. we get one of those possible turnovers we left out there that's a diffrent game. But those two certainly hurt. The int more then the field goal because we had a chance to go WIN that game. Cassel needs to be benched. I have seen enough from him. And I supported him all of last year. Our Backups should get a shot to see what they can do.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Another big play was running Thomas Jones on 3rd and 11 down in the red zone. Shouldve took one shot for the endzone. He got 2-3 yds on that play, just like he was averaging.
    Jones had 11 carries for 26 yds at that point. He wasnt having much success. Couldve changed the game

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Another big play was running Thomas Jones on 3rd and 11 down in the red zone. Shouldve took one shot for the endzone. He got 2-3 yds on that play, just like he was averaging.
    Jones had 11 carries for 26 yds at that point. He wasnt having much success. Couldve changed the game
    That was a stupid play. No excuses for today's loss.

I have not yet read any posts on this site, about this game. I am just going to say, I am disappointed in the way the offense played. How many times do we have to have a pass knocked down by the defensive line? When do we recognized this as a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I have not yet read any posts on this site, about this game. I am just going to say, I am disappointed in the way the offense played. How many times do we have to have a pass knocked down by the defensive line? When do we recognized this as a problem?
    After we come last in the NFL?

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334