Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers Gameday Thread

Default Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers Gameday Thread

At.

Sunday 4:05pm ET at Qualcomm Stadium.

Chiefs looking for their first win.

Just thought I'd start a game day thread guys.

I'm off to bed now, but I'll be back up at 6:00am my time to watch us.

Hopefully we can win, but I'm not getting too overly confident.

damn, im dissapointed at that ending, but at least a good fight this time.... Good night from sweden! Go' Chiefs

wow. cassel. i dont know. plays like that makes me think the jury is in on him. theres only so many times you can check it down to your RBs on these dink passes before SOMEONE figures it out. your O(hold)line doesnt help you, but you cant really blame that game sealing INT on anyone but yourself. keep losing cassel, youre only sealing your own fate.

2 plays single handedly lost us that game. Cassel's interception and the missed FG early.

But anyway. I think that was a positive game. Displayed noticable improvement that 2nd Half. But it was the First half and that interception that lost us that.

SD defence knew it was a screen pass before the Chiefs offence did. They way Cassel played in the first half compared to the second half means we need some coaches shipped out of town pronto..Haley is my first choice to get a one way ticket..Cassel did blow the game though.

Ive been very vocal about putting down Cassel. He got me excited in the 4th. Then, i got b**chslapped back into reality. Almost got me, Matt!
    Last edited by KCraised; 09-25-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChief View Post
    2 plays single handedly lost us that game. Cassel's interception and the missed FG early.
    I wouldn't say that. Missed pick chances to get fumbles. And ALL the 3rd down conversions were in there to. Cassel just made a mistake a rookie would make. We really need to see what our other qbs can do. He's not getting the job done.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Everyone on their defense was running to get back to the line, and the Chiefs call a screen? Bad move.

Knew Succop's missed field goal would come back to hunt us.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I wouldn't say that. Missed pick chances to get fumbles. And ALL the 3rd down conversions were in there to. Cassel just made a mistake a rookie would make. We really need to see what our other qbs can do. He's not getting the job done.
    Well, the plays that I pointed to were pivotal moments. The FG proved to be the difference and the interception was the moment that sealed the game.