Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Ryan Succop!

Default Goodbye Ryan Succop!

Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out. He's lost his mojo. There are plenty of good kickers out there looking for jobs.

I for one will be still focused on Cassel! It took something on the sidelines between the HC and QB! Then things started to happen on the field! What the Hell is that all about? If that is what it takes, I want the pissed off Cassel! Seemed to make him play better.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Bottom line is that this game goes a LOOOOOONG way toward erasing the first three games.

No doubt, it makes me feel a whole lot better about him.
    Based on this logic...... Just kidding. You know succop was missing everything in warms ups until the snapper and holder practiced with him then he was golden?

I am glad he got refocused this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Based on this logic...... Just kidding. You know succop was missing everything in warms ups until the snapper and holder practiced with him then he was golden?

I am glad he got refocused this week.
    Well, I absolutely hope that does the trick.

my honest opinion and i could be wrong.

Ryan Succop found this thread.

Chiefs players do find this site. Just google it.

You dont think players google thier own name and stumble on here?

It's threads like this that lite a fire under these players sometimes are just what these guys need.

Great job today ryan.

I'm glad that Ryan finally got it together...Great job by him yesterday, as well as the rest of the team.

And I wouldn't see my reaction was "knee-jerk" at all. Succop's field goal percentage in 2010 was good enough to rank him 32nd out of 39 total kickers. Combine that with his rough start this season, it was by no means a knee-jerk reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    He can really suck up a field, can't he? (: I am less prone to give Suckup leeway as I am Cassel. The reason being, except for a botched snap and placement, he makes it or doesnt. Since the snap and placements haven't been the issue, it means he has been sucking up the field (: I don't think we should throw him overboard, yet. But if it continues much longer, he has got to go Suckup somebodies else's field.
    I was NOT someone calling for him to be cut, by the way.

I didn't wanna start anything last week, so I didn't post on this thread. I thought this was the dumbest thread I've seen in awhile, and my thoughts still stand. The whole team was struggling so everyone was talking about who needed to go. I hope people realzie how bad the lockout was for the Chiefs.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I didn't wanna start anything last week, so I didn't post on this thread. I thought this was the dumbest thread I've seen in awhile, and my thoughts still stand. The whole team was struggling so everyone was talking about who needed to go. I hope people realzie how bad the lockout was for the Chiefs.
    I don't want to hear the lockout as an excuse for the Chiefs doing bad, b/c it affected every team in the NFL.

And with all due respect, this is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while: Who paid the refs? - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I don't want to hear the lockout as an excuse for the Chiefs doing bad, b/c it affected every team in the NFL.

And with all due respect, this is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while: Who paid the refs? - Kansas City Chiefs Forums
    Really, your going to go there? I never said anything about the Chiefs losing cause of penalties, I just felt like they were getting ripped off by the refs.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Really, your going to go there? I never said anything about the Chiefs losing cause of penalties, I just felt like they were getting ripped off by the refs.
    I'm merely saying, calling for a kicker's head after starting off the season 2/5 (one a 38-yarder, another indoors), after finishing up a season in which he was the 32nd worst kicker in the league from a percentage standpoint, was not out of line by me at all.

I admitted, Ryan did A LOT, to prove me wrong in Sunday's game. Good for him, I really hope he keeps it up. I'll gladly accept being wrong on this issue and move on.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast