Thread: THE MIGHTY BEARS!

Default THE MIGHTY BEARS!

I settled down to do my favorite pass time, Monday Night Football, although that announcer Tony whatever gets on my nerves, and the first thing that hit me was some one put in the wrong tape and I was watching the Chief, Cardinal game all over again. It was definitly not what I was expecting, When "lionheart" threw for a second TD in the first quarter, I thought I was in a time warp of some sort, with the Chief's wearing Bear uniforms or some wierd thing like that, You know Twilight Zone do do do do do do, and the finish was just like the ending of the week before. I settled back after the game, and it was a good game, and thought to myself, "Well if the Mighty Bears could do no better in Arizona, than our Lowly Chief's, than Maybe, just Maybe that loss in Pittsburg was a Fluke!

Now you noticed I said Maybe, (grin)

GO CHIEF'S !!!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: THE MIGHTY BEARS!

But, does it make you miss Dennis Miller? :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Hmmmm, I had completely forgotten about Dennis
    Miller, annnnnnd I think I will leave it at that, bring back Howard Cosell and Dandy Don, at least they were entertaining.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hmmmm, I had completely forgotten about Dennis
    Miller, annnnnnd I think I will leave it at that, bring back Howard Cosell and Dandy Don, at least they were entertaining.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

That would be nice; although I hear the after-life is one really long distance phone call.

Well it couldn't cost any more than some my phone bills, and Tony and Dennis would probably get kicked out of after life, too uninteresting and boring for the after lifer's, any way GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!