Thread: Buffalo and Detroit

Default Buffalo and Detroit

After seeing both Detroit and fubbalo 3-0, does anyone think our blowout losses weren't as bad? Buffalo looks kinda legit after beating the Patriots. Detroit looks like a well rounded team.

Maybe they are good teams,and at least we didn't get blown out by a scrub team ...

Tryin to find something positive.

Time will tell, Those two teams are definately not the same team they were in recent years, all that being said I still don't like what I have seen from the chiefs this year.

I posted something similar last week. Bills and Lions are on the come up and are way underestimated.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

It does make me feel better for the losses themselves but the fact that we were blown out so badly, is still a bad thing.

ya.....but the other teams they played lost by 7 or fewer

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    After seeing both Detroit and fubbalo 3-0, does anyone think our blowout losses weren't as bad? Buffalo looks kinda legit after beating the Patriots. Detroit looks like a well rounded team.

Maybe they are good teams,and at least we didn't get blown out by a scrub team ...

Not much.

It helps to know that he we lost to better teams than we were expecting to play. But the lop-sided scores should never happen.

There was a total failure in preparedness for both of those games. And I think, to some extent, it was still there yesterday.

Not only did both of thos teams win and reach 3-0, but, they both did it in impressive fashion.

The Lions had not won In Minnesota since 1997 (I think that's what they said.) And, being humiliated, 20-0, through the first half, with their strength seeminlgy eliminated by JAs pass rush, to be able to come out and do what they did, even with JA still getting in the backfield, was quite impressive.

And The Bills, well.... Anytime you can come back from 21-0 against The Patriots, you have accomplished somthing.

Fitzpatrick is "something else".

Not at all. Even if the patriots or packers came in and did this to us, I wouldn't be happy about losing by 34, 45 respectively. That's just embarrassing.

Buffalo & Detroit are both looking pretty sic right now. Cleveland is also sitting pretty swell right now at 2-1. The losses were huge and should never sit well as posted already... that being said, I'm not gonna clock any of the three teams mentioned into the Super Bowl just yet. The seasons still young (0-3).

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post

I get that you're trying to find something positive. Still the second worse home loss ever. And the largest margin of victory the Lions have ever had. So yes, it was that bad. But who cares now. It's over. Let's move on.