Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: yzillas chiefscrowd microphone chat room?

Default yzillas chiefscrowd microphone chat room?

well i know he had a message up yesturday, i cant find it maybe it got erased cause he wasnt suppose to advertise it on here...if so...sorry for posting this

but anyways he bought a room for us chiefscrowd ppl to use...and he is paying a monthly fee for it.

i checked it out while he was in there and it was very cool. i mean, we can all get iin there during the chiefs games and literally talk to each other....if we have headsets with mics.

the sound quality is crystal clear and you can either use voice activated talk or push to talk button.

let me know what you all think of it....

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    well i know he had a message up yesturday, i cant find it maybe it got erased cause he wasnt suppose to advertise it on here...if so...sorry for posting this

but anyways he bought a room for us chiefscrowd ppl to use...and he is paying a monthly fee for it.

i checked it out while he was in there and it was very cool. i mean, we can all get iin there during the chiefs games and literally talk to each other....if we have headsets with mics.

the sound quality is crystal clear and you can either use voice activated talk or push to talk button.

let me know what you all think of it....
    I was messing around with it today with someone on from here and they cold hear me, but I could not hear them.

He could hear me fine.

Want to try it out now?

Are you in there?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I was messing around with it today with someone on from here and they cold hear me, but I could not hear them.

He could hear me fine.

Want to try it out now?

Are you in there?
    yes i am in, lets try it out!!!!!

also....maybe we could make this a STICKY??? so we could get ppl in here all the time? if not, thats cool, i think well get the idea. i think this was a GREAT IDEA FOR REALZ!!!

yes i am in, lets try it out!!!!!

also....maybe we could make this a STICKY??? so we could get ppl in here all the time? if not, thats cool, i think well get the idea. i think this was a GREAT IDEA FOR REALZ!!!
    Had to hit the head.

I am back now.

You still in there?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Had to hit the head.

I am back now.

You still in there?

yes! i can hear you fine...u cant hear me....i need to type to you...click on the "chat" button in that program!

what are you using????? a mic with headseT? try using your regular speakers?!?!?!? or try different things, maybe just the sound from your laptop if u r using laptop.

go to control panel and make sure nothing is on mute. can you hear mp3s right now if you play an mp3?

sorry i know you are computer tech so these are dumb solutions, just wish you could get it to work. im about to go to bed. i am freeking tired.

what are you using????? a mic with headseT? try using your regular speakers?!?!?!? or try different things, maybe just the sound from your laptop if u r using laptop.

go to control panel and make sure nothing is on mute. can you hear mp3s right now if you play an mp3?

sorry i know you are computer tech so these are dumb solutions, just wish you could get it to work. im about to go to bed. i am freeking tired.
    I can hear the grunts and beeps of the program and you can hear me.

If you would log back in and try again and respond in the chat I will help you out!

I can hear the grunts and beeps of the program and you can hear me.

If you would log back in and try again and respond in the chat I will help you out!
    i think the problem is on your end, you not being able to hear ppl.

i am the second person that you have not been able to hear.

i think the problem is on your end, you not being able to hear ppl.

i am the second person that you have not been able to hear.
    Well log back in if you want to work on this.

Otherwise we will try tmr after you get back in!

ill have to try tomorrow, i had an extremely long day. the only thing keeping me from passing out right now is the energy i still carry from the chiefs win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast