Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve Breaston

Default Steve Breaston

6 catches for 88 yards this year. I recall one drop but it wasn't his fault because the ball placement was bad and the DB knocked it down.

Why isn't he being targeted more? He should be in the game plan. Instead, DMC is getting the ball all the time or Pope. I don't understand why we are trying to pretend to have Tony Gonzalez back cause we dont.

Breaston had an amazing catch the other day..
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by KC touchdown View Post
    Bringing in cassel paying him 11 mil a year, trading tony g, drafting tyson jackson, horrible 09 draft and 11 isnt looking too promising either while providing very VERY little FA support is a recipe for disaster, see this season
    Or are they a recipe for success, see 2010.

Pioli because he is the one that has assembled this team. What is haley supposed to do with matt cassel? Look at cassel's qb rating against good teams, its absolutely horrible. Where is the depth we are supposed to have? This is the third season and 2 guys go down and the team goes to pieces.
    Ok- While it is rare, I do have to agree with you to an extent that there is some culpability for Scott Pioli, because we have needed to address the trench guys more than anything else, and we have been lax in that. I keep hoping TJ will step it up, but that's looking less and less likely. Same could be said of Dorsey, though I do have hope for Jarrel Powe (I probably butchered the poor guy's first name there).

Two guys? Brandon Siler would have definitely helped the defensive interior- gone. Moeaki adds another viable weapon to the offense- gone. Berry, ACL- Gone, Charles- ACL- gone. Baldwin- off the field thumb injury- Gone. Hasn't Lilja been out? O'Callaghan? A few more than two. And I wasn't real excited to hear Flowers had gotten nicked.

Bringing in cassel paying him 11 mil a year, trading tony g, drafting tyson jackson, horrible 09 draft and 11 isnt looking too promising either while providing very VERY little FA support is a recipe for disaster, see this season
    Again with the TJ hate... (That's you, Tyson's the horse). Again, I have to agree with you that it's looking more and more like a bust, but I'm giving him this season, whether that's wrong or not.

Tony G- totally ripping it up with his four rings in Atlanta, was a.... oh wait. No, no rings there, but then, it wasn't like he was wanting to stay in KC, so don't make it sound like Scott Pioli sent a weeping Tony off to Atlanta against his will. Douchey Von Gonzo wanted a ring above wanting to stay in KC, and so he made it more than known he WANTED to be traded.

This season can only be regarded as a disaster after it's over, and we know the results of it. Would seem kind of weird to call it a disaster if we suddenly came alive and ended up 10-6 again, eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12