...this team starts playing solid football again, sooner than later.

The defense stepped it up against 2011's #1 offense. And, while not nearly as big of a turnaround, the offense finally got things going too.

We were on the road at San Diego, and came very close to coming out of there with a win.

Injuries have decimated what we expected to see on the field. But this team has a whole lot of potential, and still has some extremely talented players.

Having a game at home, against The struggling Vikings could be used as a stepping stone to getting us back on the right track.

Should we manage to get this one, then we will head to Indianapolis to see The Colts, with no Manning.

Those Colts may not be as bad as they looked early. But I definitely believe that, if we head there with a win over The Vikings fresh in our minds, we could be headed to our BYE week with a two game winning streak.

Take a week off and recoup, and we head for Oakland.

Now, Oakland has looked pretty tough so far. But these divisional games are so unpredictable. It's likely that we play them like a division rival, as opposed to some tough team we only see once every few years.

Hard to say that that game can't be won, especially if we have some momentum.

Then, guess what.

Four of the next five games are at Arrowhead.

Chargers, (Looks like we might be able to hang with them), Dolphins, (No reason we can't compete there.), Denver, (Again, not the toughest game on the schedule.), Head for New England, then home for The Steelers, who are looking quite beatable this year, and we all remember the last time we played them, right?

Myself, I still expect the recovery to take a while. But then, I didn't expect to see 10-6 last season.