Says it all:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Says it all:
    It does? What does his face say to you?

I see "intense, focused, serious."

What do you see?

55 secs left and another loss??? how secure is my job
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    55 secs left and another loss??? how secure is my job
    Did you happen to reel in a fourty million dollar account that nobody ever thought was possible, last year?

If so, then you are going to get some leeway.

These guys gave us a great gift, that only the "homers" could have ever imagined, last year.

And, because they made fools of so many of us, we now have those who are bitter about it, scavenging like buzzards, while we struggle to regain our footing.

Sorry guys. But when you bring in the big fish, some mistakes will be tolerated for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Did you happen to reel in a fourty million dollar account that nobody ever thought was possible, last year?

These guys gave us a great gift, that only the "homers" could have ever imagined, last year.

And, because they made fools of so many of us, we now have those who are bitter about it, scavenging like buzzards, while we struggle to regain our footing.

Sorry guys. But when you bring in the big fish, some mistakes will be tolerated for a bit.
    don't preach to me about loyalty. I sat out there all thru the 70's and mid 80's. tell me. are YOU willing to sit thru a 2-14 season???
    a great season last year. well whoopty F'n do. ever hear of what have you done for me lately??? how bout an 0-3 start and laffin stock of the NFL
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I see a face that says... Thank god a got rid of the dead weight Chan Gailey. That man can't prepare football players

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    don't preach to me about loyalty. I sat out there all thru the 70's and mid 80's. tell me. are YOU willing to sit thru a 2-14 season???
    a great season last year. well whoopty F'n do. ever hear of what have you done for me lately??? how bout an 0-3 start and laffin stock of the NFL
    Don't tell you, Mr. "What have you done for me lately" about loyalty?!?!

You asked a question, about how much leeway you might get at your job, and I responded.

When you vastly exceed expectations, then it absolutely buys you some time.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

I have read this 4 times now, and for the life of me have no idea what you are talking about. What great gift? You think after the loyality this fan base has given to this team for the past 45+ years, we deserve anything less than a half decent playoff run? We've lost 6 games in a row. Historic blow outs! A team that wasn't ready to play a high school game in the first 2 games. No, We've done our part as Fans. We deserve better! 30 million under the salary cap tells me that they are happy with just being ok. Not champions. Just win a few for the hommers and it will be OK. BS! If you want to be sheeple, then fine. But I say we send them a message! You want to be 30 Mil under the cap? Hope that makes up for the loss in stadium revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I have read this 4 times now, and for the life of me have no idea what you are talking about. What great gift? You think after the loyality this fan base has given to this team for the past 45+ years, we deserve anything less than a half decent playoff run? We've lost 6 games in a row. Historic blow outs! A team that wasn't ready to play a high school game in the first 2 games. No, We've done our part as Fans. We deserve better! 30 million under the salary cap tells me that they are happy with just being ok. Not champions. Just win a few for the hommers and it will be OK. BS! If you want to be sheeple, then fine. But I say we send them a message! You want to be 30 Mil under the cap? Hope that makes up for the loss in stadium revenue.
    AMEN TO THAT!!! It's one thing to be 10-6 and get eliminated in the playoffs, but this team was supposed to have improved over last year..Give me an 8-8 and I'll take it due to the injuries we have had I can live with that. If all it takes is to lose a starting safety and running back and turn a possible playoff contender into the toilet team of the NFL then it proves this team is horrible and has zero depth. Pioli and company have failed to evaluate talent on back-ups and starting players and it shows.

Yay....we had a good season last year.....what we get out of it?

This isn't 2010 anymore this is 2011.

I don't care about last year anymore we suck now and we need to fix it now or start doing something (Against SD i saw some good things but we need more)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast