Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This just in!

Default This just in!

Herm will be "Alone with Rome" on the the Jim Rome is burning show on Thursday!

Mark your calendars folks!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Herm will be "Alone with Rome" on the the Jim Rome is burning show on Thursday!

Mark your calendars folks!!!
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..I suppose I might watch. Rome is a worm though.

unfortunately, herm never has much to say except for a bunch of cliche sayings like "having heart" "play to win"

"defense played hard" "defense showed they wanted it" "i want to score points" blah blah blah. He is the MOST BORING COACH to listen to in the NFL. He is so boring that budweiser will never use one of his press conferences to make a funny commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    unfortunately, herm never has much to say except for a bunch of cliche sayings like "having heart" "play to win"

"defense played hard" "defense showed they wanted it" "i want to score points" blah blah blah. He is the MOST BORING COACH to listen to in the NFL. He is so boring that budweiser will never use one of his press conferences to make a funny commercial.
    Sarcasm?

.................................................. .......no

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

Chill bud. herm hater likes herm now.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    that makes one of us. unitl he helps us hoist the trophy I willl not like him.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    that makes one of us. unitl he helps us hoist the trophy I willl not like him.
    I dont hate the guy. Give him a chance. We may be holding that trophy not too far off?

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    WHOAAAA THERE NELLY!!!!!

Don't misquote me dude!!!

I have repeatedly said I WANT to like him.

He seems to be reading my rants (I emailed him on his imaginary internet) and has made some progress in his coaching.

I will let everyone know when I "like" Herm.

For now I am not typing his name in all capital letters.

Stay tuned for future updates!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    WHOAAAA THERE NELLY!!!!!

Don't misquote me dude!!!

I have repeatedly said I WANT to like him.

He seems to be reading my rants (I emailed him on his imaginary internet) and has made some progress in his coaching.

I will let everyone know when I "like" Herm.

For now I am not typing his name in all capital letters.

Stay tuned for future updates!

lol its all good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast