Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: conspiracy theory

Default conspiracy theory

i heard it today kind of funny.here is the scenerio if the chiefs do actually have the worst record in the nfl(i do not see it happening)they end up with a franchise qb in andrew luck.bill bellicheck then comes over from new england because his whole franchise meaning tom brady is getting old.and bellicheck wants a fresh start with a new franchise quarterback.thus becoming the new head coach of the k.c chiefs because of his ties with pioli.

Actually Ryan Mallet is a pretty damn good Quarterback himself.

Would be nice having Bill Bellicheck in KC but I dont see it happening. And I dont like the whole Suck for Luck thing. If they really lose enough games to get the #1 pick then ok, but I hate the idea of losing deliberately.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i heard it today kind of funny.here is the scenerio if the chiefs do actually have the worst record in the nfl(i do not see it happening)they end up with a franchise qb in andrew luck.bill bellicheck then comes over from new england because his whole franchise meaning tom brady is getting old.and bellicheck wants a fresh start with a new franchise quarterback.thus becoming the new head coach of the k.c chiefs because of his ties with pioli.
    There is less than a 0 percent chance of this happening. It's more probable that we will all turn out to be batteries plugged into a machine-run Matrix than Belichick leaving the Pats for the Chiefs.

bill bellicheck is a cheater, we don't want that piece of ****

I would take bellichek in a heartbeat, its not like he ISNT the best coach of all time or anything.

Anyways, it will never happen.

because he did so great in Cleveland

I'm with Doobs. If it wasn't for the fact he coaches for the wealthiest owner (BY FAR), he would have been banned for life for what he did. A lot of people think there is this organization, the NFL, that is overseeing all aspects of the game, from owners down to groundskeepers. That isn't true. You have NFL owners and that is the NFL-there is no independent NFL. That is why you never hear about the individual teams having behavior issues. Their word is law. So when Kraft said, "Look boys, you can make a stink, and I can bring our organization to it's knees. What'ya say we just move along and forget about it?" That's the law. It is purely the owners making the rules. I don't mind the system, it's given us nearly 100 years of a great sport. But I would hope the Hunt family wouldn't stoop to the POS Kraft's level. NO CHEATICHECK!

May I clarify? If the choice was a) Sure Super Bowl within 3 years or b) Continue building and watching our team struggle and grow. I would take b. I played football in high school and have watched it since before I could pronounce "interception". I would rather earn it honest, than be tainted with a filthy, flea-ridden dirtbag like Belichick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast