Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RG3 vs. Luck

Default RG3 vs. Luck

Thoughts on the 2? I was thinking about it the other day and maybe Luck isn't the only QB out there for us to choose from. Luck's knee scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'd rather have Luck just because I'm more of a "pocket passer" type of person, but if RG3 is smart about how he uses his legs, he could be a Vick/Steve Young type.
    Just because he is black?? Thats rediculous. He is just as much a pocket passer as Luck. That said, and living in Big XII south territory, I would stil rather have Luck. But if we dont have 1st pick, it will not matter anyway. RG3 will probably be slotted at 15, mid-first round I would think.

If you want a running QB, I would not mind drafting Denard Robinson, that dude is a beast.

Tannehill and Jones will probably also go in the first two rounds, both look to be pretty solid prospects.

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by H-townChiefsFan View Post
    Just because he is black?? Thats rediculous. He is just as much a pocket passer as Luck. That said, and living in Big XII south territory, I would stil rather have Luck. But if we dont have 1st pick, it will not matter anyway. RG3 will probably be slotted at 15, mid-first round I would think.

If you want a running QB, I would not mind drafting Denard Robinson, that dude is a beast.

Tannehill and Jones will probably also go in the first two rounds, both look to be pretty solid prospects.
    Oh yes, Steve Young and Michael Vick are both black, running quarterbacks. So insinuating that mentioning running QB's like those is racist is...puzzling, to be kind.

If you actually read my post, you'd note that I never once said the word black.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

But it's so much easier to just say racist. Why don't you go paint everything white you big racist!! There...it's easy and you can do it too!

I'll buy into the acroynm, RG3 is an extremely good passer and I've been taking note of what he's been doing as I love watching college football and follow the Big 1 + 9 conference. Haven't watched each game but the guy sure does seem to light it up. As for which one, I'll take either.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    But it's so much easier to just say racist. Why don't you go paint everything white you big racist!! There...it's easy and you can do it too!

I'll buy into the acroynm, RG3 is an extremely good passer and I've been taking note of what he's been doing as I love watching college football and follow the Big 1 + 9 conference. Haven't watched each game but the guy sure does seem to light it up. As for which one, I'll take either.
    Have to agree. I'll take anyone over Cassel at this point, I'd just rather have Luck.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I know, but if you have watched him play, he is not that type of QB. He is a typical pocket passer and really does not run much at all. My point is that most people think a QB who happens to be black is automatically a good scrambler...

I know, but if you have watched him play, he is not that type of QB. He is a typical pocket passer and really does not run much at all. My point is that most people think a QB who happens to be black is automatically a good scrambler...
    He has 36 rushes for 173 yards, so far, this season (four games), and had 149 Rushes for 635 yards last season.

9 caries per game this season, and more than 12 carries per game last season.

I don't watch, but that's quite a bit of running, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    He has 36 rushes for 173 yards, so far, this season (four games), and had 149 Rushes for 635 yards last season.

9 caries per game this season, and more than 12 carries per game last season.

I don't watch, but that's quite a bit of running, isn't it?
    Meh...not really to be considered a "running" QB. about 25 more QBs have more yardage tham him, and almost half his rushing yards came in a thrashing of SFA, not even a BCS conference team. About 45 (nearly half) QBs have more rushing attempts than RG3.

He's only a Jr., so he might not even declare for the draft...although he just got engaged so he might need some cash .

If it's a running QB to be interested in, Robinson might be a refreshing change of pace for the Chiefs, he's already got 600+ yards on the ground. I personally wouldnt mind seeing us experiment with a 'Vick-esque' type of QB (minus the weed and dogs of course!) .

Andrew Luck...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X0VJT1CmV0"]Andrew Luck's phenomenal one hand catch, Stanford v UCLA 2011.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12