Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: KCTOUCHDOWN And Chiefsrule

Default KCTOUCHDOWN And Chiefsrule

The two of you should give this team credit this week.

You have both talked about how bad our drafts have been our young players were big reasons we got that win today. Even Yes TYSON JACKSON. He made a play in the bigest point of the game.

You have both also talked about we signed NO free agents Steve Breaston showed he CAN be a GREAT help to this team. I don't want to here it this week. This team EARNED a win.

Now the question is can they make it stand up going forward. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by KC touchdown View Post
    c'mon jml, i know deep down inside you want that elite qb. I know it's there, just gotta bring it out!
    On my outermost surface I want an elite QB. That doesn't alter the fact that tanking never works.

If The Chiefs were at 0-4, with the second two games looking as bad as the first two, I would be less ashamed of The Chiefs than I am of some of their fans.

When Matt Cassel flings the ball, how many of you are hoping for an INT?

Be honest.

Even TC.....

Do you want Todd Haley to succeed where Herm failed? You were really quiet when that was happening, and seem to have been rejuvenated by this season's early struggles.

Will you enjoy if this HC, who you are so convinced is incapable, suceeds? Or will it be bitter?

Look.......

We all knew this season was going to be tougher than last year.

Tougher schedule, the strike and then all the injuries.

A BAD combination.

Haley had a theory on how to deal with the strike/lockout. In retrospect, it appears his theory did not work out too well. But who knows? We looked better in week 3 and won in week 4. Maybe we will be the terror of the AFC down the stretch. Maybe Haley is a genius.

I think we have an excellent team and staff. We also have some holes that need to be filled and some rookies that need to grow into their positions.

I'm confident we will be in the AFC Championship game within 3 years.

Cassel makes me nervous. Sure wish I knew what was up with his grounding that ball. But the time when we could have gotten something for him is past. He'd have been great trade bait at the end of last season. Probably could have gotten a fistfull of draft picks. But for better or worse, I think he is our QB for at least this year and next.

All in all, I think we are moving in the right direction.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

I believe someone else is now calling the offensive plays now. It's been a WHOLE different game plan since the 2nd half of the 3rd game. I like it! If the play calling stays this way and stays away from being conservative, I think the Chiefs have a good chance at winning some games.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I believe someone else is now calling the offensive plays now. It's been a WHOLE different game plan since the 2nd half of the 3rd game. I like it! If the play calling stays this way and stays away from being conservative, I think the Chiefs have a good chance at winning some games.
    I agree. Do you know what surprises me? The offense has been much more aggressive, but Cassel has had fewer errors! How can that be? Is it because it has become less predictable, that the sacks and interceptions have gone down? Or was it just a tired Chargers defense in the 2nd half and and a poor pass defense for the Vikings?

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I agree. Do you know what surprises me? The offense has been much more aggressive, but Cassel has had fewer errors! How can that be? Is it because it has become less predictable, that the sacks and interceptions have gone down? Or was it just a tired Chargers defense in the 2nd half and and a poor pass defense for the Vikings?
    My guess is less predictable. 9 out of 10 times you already knew what play the Chiefs were doing as soon as they got to the line. It was like watching a Pop Warner game. LOL

Now not so much. They are doing a better job of mixing things up. I would guess that they finally realized they couldn't use the same game plan as if Charles were still playing. McCluster and Jones just can't do what Charles does. So what do you do? You completely change your game plan and it will throw all the other teams off.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345