Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KCTOUCHDOWN And Chiefsrule

Default KCTOUCHDOWN And Chiefsrule

The two of you should give this team credit this week.

You have both talked about how bad our drafts have been our young players were big reasons we got that win today. Even Yes TYSON JACKSON. He made a play in the bigest point of the game.

You have both also talked about we signed NO free agents Steve Breaston showed he CAN be a GREAT help to this team. I don't want to here it this week. This team EARNED a win.

Now the question is can they make it stand up going forward. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsrule View Post
    Top rusher Harvin lethal weapon but they are 0-4. Did you think the Chiefs would go 0-16? If they only win 4 games this year are you going to look at just the four games they won and declare that they are good and on the right track? I tell you what my prediction is Haley will be fired at the end of the year then we will start "rebuilding" again with a new coach and of course he must be given 4 years again.
    You kinda come off as disappointed they won.... doesn't surprise me in the least. You know, those Raider fans who come on here and talk smack don't nearly disappoint me as much as phony dudes pretending to be Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    We will probably win 5-7 games, and Haley will keep his job. They will fire Muir and maybe Crennel as scapegoats. Haley would only go if we get 4 or less, and maybe not even then.

And really, we don't have the talent on the lines that I can blame our HC for us getting 5-7 wins. I can blame Haley for other things, but not that. No team that goes into the season planning to start Brendan Albert and Barry Richardson at OT and to start Tyson Jackson and Kelly Gregg on the DL can really be expecting much more.

We need to upgrade our talent on the lines. Which is our GM's job. Until we do, the coaches just can't add that much to the win total.
    I agree 100%. For some reason we have ignored both lines and just got fill ins which isn't working. Until then we will not be a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Like I have said many time if they win 4 games I WILL want some changes. Major changes. But unlike you I don't brush every good or bad thing that happens as a fluke. Like you do seemingly with just about every win. You HAVE to take a look at the GOOD AND THE BAD. first 3 games I have stated were terrible. We didn't get the job done. Why is it so hard for one week to say GOOD JOB CHIEFS instead of more this is a fluke bs. No win in the NFL is a fluke. Upsets happen all the time.

And again the very players you have judged to be horrible were the main reasons we won today. Maybe giveing them more then 3 games to play together helps?
    We won. They played good but I look at the season as a whole like when I pointed out we have a tough schedule this year. We are not a good team FOR A WHOLE SEASON. I never said we would go 0-16 but my gawd if you only win 4 or 5 games you are a BAD team. OK????

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    You kinda come off as disappointed they won.... doesn't surprise me in the least. You know, those Raider fans who come on here and talk smack don't nearly disappoint me as much as phony dudes pretending to be Chiefs.
    I am disappointed we are 1-3 and not a good team why is this so hard to understand?

I look at the season as a whole
    Only when it is convenient for your case against The Chiefs.

Didn't you just declare yourself right about your season prediction, after seeing three games? TODAY?

Oh, but now they won a game, so you want to focus on the whole season.

This is, in no way whatsoever, a surprise to anyone, that you now want to to look at a whole season, instead of a small portion of a season.

It is just as most predict. When things go well, you want to be measured in your evaluation. But when things go bad, you want to pat yourself on the back and celebrate yourself.

We won. They played good but I look at the season as a whole like when I pointed out we have a tough schedule this year. We are not a good team FOR A WHOLE SEASON. I never said we would go 0-16 but my gawd if you only win 4 or 5 games you are a BAD team. OK????
    You look at a whole season?

What about the 10-6 season a year ago?

Oh ya that was good so it was a fluke. I seem to recall you only pointing to the games we lost a year ago.

You are right if you only win 4 or 5 games in a year you are bad. But we have not gone this season winning 4 or 5 games yet. We can still more.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Only when it is convenient for your case against The Chiefs.

Didn't you just declare yourself right about your season prediction, after seeing three games? TODAY?

Oh, but now they won a game, so you want to focus on the whole season.

This is, in no way whatsoever, a surprise to anyone, that you now want to to look at a whole season, instead of a small portion of a season.

It is just as most predict. When things go well, you want to be measured in your evaluation. But when things go bad, you want to pat yourself on the back and celebrate yourself.
    Yep I did and I can see what our whole season is going to look like after being outscored 150-27 before the San Diego game coutning last two games of last year and looking at preseason which I won't even bring up. So no I am not basing it on just after seeing three games. I like how you put a spin on things and try to make the person you disagree with seem like they are tards.

When looking at the 10-6 season mr matthew I stated we were not that good and it shows this season. It was a damn fluke! We are a bad team. IDK how many f'kn games you need to see to prove this to you. it is a FACT. Deal with it. We stink. We have not gotten any better the three damn years Pioli has been here but yet you guys want to give him 4 more years. You preach to me about patience, I would like to see the Chiefs in a Super Bowl again before I die. If you two want to wait 20-30 more years that is your decision. Sorry you two have such a f'kin problem with that.

chief31 grow the hell up and have adult debates instead of cutting down a person's opinion acting like they are wrong on what you want to call facts when they are just opinions.

Chiefsrule's reaction doesn't surprise me in the least. Knowing how he thinks, I could've written his initial post for him.

We went 10-6 last year. "easy schedule. We didn't beat any good teams."

We almost beat the Chatgers in San Diego. "Chatgers are over rated. They always start out the season slow." But at least we showed improvement from the first 2 games. "Only because the Chargers played so badly."

We beat the Vikings and played our best game of the year so far. We held AP to 80 rushing yards and Cassel was 18 of 29 for 260 yds and a 102.7 passer rating. "The Vikings are 0-4 and their pass defense sucks."

He makes excuses for every good thing the Chiefs do because it doesn't support his argument. He uses 2 games to support his opinion that the Chiefs suck (not the Chargers game so much) and ignores last season and today's game.Then he says "Let's look at the whole season," because he knows we can't do that with 12 games left to be played. He's not worth arguing with anymore because you know he is just going to ignore any evidence that opposes his argument.
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 10-02-2011 at 08:30 PM.

I will guarantee you this board will see a third of traffic it did the previous weeks. It doesnt help any of the "realistic" fans arguments when the team actually fights and gets a win.

Next week it will be yeah we beat the colts but it wasnt the Manning colts....

Getting a little excited in here about a narrow victory over a winless team, aren't we?

The players did a great job winning that game despite the coaching. I love how Cassel told Haley that Haley didn't know what he was talking about... I couldn't have said it better.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast