Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Message from San Diego to Chief's

Default A Message from San Diego to Chief's

Straight from the Charger Board:

" have no respect for the Chiefs and I can't remember when I ever did. I admire Champ Bailey, John Lynch and Javon Walker on the Broncos for the playmakers they are, I even have to give props to Shane Lechler for being an elite punter and probably the only committed player left on the Raiders squad... but as for the Chiefs... with Trent Green out... I think every last one of them make up a squad of losers and hacks, dependent more on hype and legacy than they are on actual production. I'm glad to see Larry Johnson fumbling and bumbling, getting hit behind the LOS and generally failing to live up to his hype... he hid behind his ace O-Line last year and now he's getting punched in the mouth.

Chiefs suck."

Hmmmmmm, Homey talk to be sure, but Coach Edwards, it is time to get our respect back, and I can think of no better way than to make this Charger Homie eat his words, after our win Sunday at Arrowhead, do what you can, let's see the High Flying Charges get grounded, How about it?

GO CHIEF'S!!!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: A Message from San Diego to Chief's

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hey Peterson, are you paying attention, I bet you can get little Chiefster for a lot less than 4th round draft pick, and he can TACKLE!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers

Well he does play Sims position. :-D

Well then, there you have it, Hey Carl, sign him up, he can't do any worse than what you got trotting around pretending to be football players! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers

kenny1937 wrote:
    Well then, there you have it, Hey Carl, sign him up, he can't do any worse than what you got trotting around pretending to be football players! (grin)

Yep; I must agree.

You can watch that misscariage of Football if you want too, that is before the tape distructs, Mrs Kenny1937 threatened to destroy it before the Football Game was over, it was all I could do to keep her from changing the channel.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

kenny1937 wrote:
    You can watch that misscariage of Football if you want too, that is before the tape distructs, Mrs Kenny1937 threatened to destroy it before the Football Game was over, it was all I could do to keep her from changing the channel.

That's alright; I'll pass.

All right then I will let the tape self destruct, Uh Oh, there it goes now, KABOOM! I just barely got out of the way! I guess I could have sent it to Bin Ladin, I just didn't think in time.

kenny1937 wrote:
    All right then I will let the tape self destruct, Uh Oh, there it goes now, KABOOM! I just barely got out of the way! I guess I could have sent it to Bin Ladin, I just didn't think in time.

Eh, the World community would have only condemned the action as cruel and in humane. :-P

SOB! What do you think watching that game Sunday Was? SOB! :pint: OOOpppps there I gao again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12