Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Message from San Diego to Chief's

Default A Message from San Diego to Chief's

Straight from the Charger Board:

" have no respect for the Chiefs and I can't remember when I ever did. I admire Champ Bailey, John Lynch and Javon Walker on the Broncos for the playmakers they are, I even have to give props to Shane Lechler for being an elite punter and probably the only committed player left on the Raiders squad... but as for the Chiefs... with Trent Green out... I think every last one of them make up a squad of losers and hacks, dependent more on hype and legacy than they are on actual production. I'm glad to see Larry Johnson fumbling and bumbling, getting hit behind the LOS and generally failing to live up to his hype... he hid behind his ace O-Line last year and now he's getting punched in the mouth.

Chiefs suck."

Hmmmmmm, Homey talk to be sure, but Coach Edwards, it is time to get our respect back, and I can think of no better way than to make this Charger Homie eat his words, after our win Sunday at Arrowhead, do what you can, let's see the High Flying Charges get grounded, How about it?

GO CHIEF'S!!!

8-) :pint:

Default Re: A Message from San Diego to Chief's

Who gives a crap what that homer fan thinks. I have respect for practically every team in the league, minus the Raiders. I can't stand fans like this.

He is just still burning over the beating we gave them that helped knock them out of the playoffs last year.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I agree with you Guru, but it is always fun to have something to feed off of even if it is an opinionated charger retardee, so let's have a good time roasting a charger, mayby it will catch on and the team roast 22+ of them come Sunday(grin)-GO CHIEF'S!!

Charger :hammer: Charger :hammer:

kenny1937 wrote:
    I agree with you Guru, but it is always fun to have something to feed off of even if it is an opinionated charger retardee, so let's have a good time roasting a charger, mayby it will catch on and the team roast 22+ of them come Sunday(grin)-GO CHIEF'S!!

Hopefully all 53 of them. They ALL stunk the joint up. Well, except for Colquitt.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

kenny1937 wrote:

Yeah, he's just Homerizing. :-D

Hi Chiefster, how did little Chiefster do in his game tonight?

kenny1937 wrote:
    Hi Chiefster, how did little Chiefster do in his game tonight?

Well, let's just say; I wished our Varsity had faired as well. The Nado won 52-14

Great Job, tell little Chiefster that I am very proud of him.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Great Job, tell little Chiefster that I am very proud of him.

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers!!

Will do; he had FIVE tackles, and on one of them he forced a fumble on the their 3 yard line! :hammer:

Hey Peterson, are you paying attention, I bet you can get little Chiefster for a lot less than 4th round draft pick, and he can TACKLE!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: the Chargers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast