Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In case your wondering

Default In case your wondering

Cassel and the defense won that game for us, Steve Breaston was great pick up, our line still sucks, and we aren't hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Cassel and the defense won that game for us, Steve Breaston was great pick up, our line still sucks, and we aren't hopeless.
    Cassel showed today why he's was a good pickup. He is going to win the battle of wills with Haley and his abysmal playcalling. And we're better off for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Cassel showed today why he's was a good pickup. He is going to win the battle of wills with Haley and his abysmal playcalling. And we're better off for it.
    I wish I could have been a fly buzzing around that particular conversation.

Says the guy who all week was calling for us to get rid of Cassel and will be calling for us to get rid of Cassel after our next loss. PREDICTABLE! It's called fair weather fan and also, bandwagoner. When you respond, please know, I won't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Says the guy who all week was calling for us to get rid of Cassel and will be calling for us to get rid of Cassel after our next loss. PREDICTABLE! It's called fair weather fan and also, bandwagoner. When you respond, please know, I won't see it.
    Guy, you shouldn't lie on a message board. My posts are available out there for anyone to see. I never called for us to "get rid of Cassel" or "to get rid of Cassel after our next loss."

Post a quote of mine, or get the **** out.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    A bandwagoner is someone who jumps on board only when the team is doing well. Just because someone thinks something negative about someone or something on the team, does not make them a bandwagoner.

On the other hand, there are also many homers on this board, those that are ignorant to the fact that the team is nowhere as good as you think they are, and that every player is awesome.

Whether you can be negative about your team or not make no difference, in the end we are all Chiefs' fans.

I kinda think you are confusing two different things. I was not, per the OP, speaking of the Chiefs, but rather speaking of player "bandwagoners". Which, by the way, is demonstrated here. First it was "Cassel can't do anything. He sucks. Anyone else could do better." Now it's "Cassel was a good pick up."

How many times have I defended Cassel on this board?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He did better today, but it was against an 0-4 team with one of the worst secondaries in the league. Let's see if he can keep it up.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

im still not a Cassel fan but ill give him this. walking over there in front of the fans and TV audience and flaming Haleys' a*s took a lotta guts. Haley deserved it

but ill tell ya what. if Cassel ever wins us a playoff game he's got my vote.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast