Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: In case your wondering

Default In case your wondering

Cassel and the defense won that game for us, Steve Breaston was great pick up, our line still sucks, and we aren't hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Watch out 31, he'll go all hood on you any moment. You know with the asses and the capping and all. (: It's rather like wrestling with a pig. After a while you figure out they enjoy it.
    It says that a man may be judged by the company he keeps . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Whatever term will make everyone happy, I am happy to use. There's an old lawyer saying, "When you have the facts, pound the facts. When you have the law you pound the law. When you have neither, you pound the table."

Whining about the semantics of what "blue-chip" and "high-powered offense mean" is chief31 pounding the table. The only bright spot is that he'll be calling Cassel the worst player we ever had in a couple years if he doesn't work out.
    I agree, it's a silly argument. But it doesn't help your agument to use the incorrect term. There is a difference between blue chip prospect and blue chip player. When you use the wrong words it just gives your opponent one more thing to jump on you about, and takes the focus of your core thesis, which in your case is hard enough to defend.

I'm not making fun of you for debating online. I love debating online.

I'm making fun of you because you're an internet troll. Which is below pederasts and serial killers on life's hierarchy.
    If you can't handle a little back and fourth, then go cry quietly somewhere.

But follow the rules and avoid the temptation to let your inner child get you an infraction.

It's just playful banter. Don't take it so hard. It is suppoesd to be fun, and if it isn't, then why keep doing it?

Have some self-control.

I'm not making fun of you for debating online. I love debating online.

I'm making fun of you because you're an internet troll. Which is below pederasts and serial killers on life's hierarchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

But follow the rules and avoid the temptation to let your inner child get you an infraction.

It's just playful banter. Don't take it so hard. It is suppoesd to be fun, and if it isn't, then why keep doing it?

Have some self-control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    It's like watching my brothers argue, neither one of them wants to back down and possibly admit the other might have some sort of merit in both of their discussions and both want the last word.

I've had my back and forths with Chief though and in the end we've come to realize that some points we agree on, some we agree to disagree and some just will never ever be brought up again.

Have some self-control.
    I'm not the one threatening infractions because I lost an argument. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Watch out 31, he'll go all hood on you any moment. You know with the asses and the capping and all. (: It's rather like wrestling with a pig. After a while you figure out they enjoy it.
    I have seen the worst of JML. (So far)

But I still think he loves me.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    It's like watching my brothers argue, neither one of them wants to back down and possibly admit the other might have some sort of merit in both of their discussions and both want the last word.

I've had my back and forths with Chief though and in the end we've come to realize that some points we agree on, some we agree to disagree and some just will never ever be brought up again.

It's all fun. Some of the remarks sting sometimes. But it is easy enough to get over without taking it hard.

I have been into it with most of the people here, at one point, or another.

Some hold grudges, while some deal with it more lightly.

And JML is one of my favorite posters here. I agree with him on almost every major topic there is.

We end up getting into these long, drawn-out, slap-fests because disagreeing with even the smallest thing gets him fired up.

I makes mistakes all the time. It is part of life, as nobody is perfect, and I am not even close.

But, if you show me where I made an error, I am happy to admit it.

JML becomes defensive when a minor flaw in some statement is pointed out. And immediately ups the ante.

Knowing that Tom Brady was not, in any way, a Blue Chip prospect, means that he can raise the bet all day, but, eventually, that small flaw will be exposed.

Hard to pass up an all-in bet, when I know that my hand is a winner.

I have seen the worst of JML. (So far)

But I still think he loves me.

It's all fun. Some of the remarks sting sometimes. But it is easy enough to get over without taking it hard.

I have been into it with most of the people here, at one point, or another.

Some hold grudges, while some deal with it more lightly.

And JML is one of my favorite posters here. I agree with him on almost every major topic there is.

We end up getting into these long, drawn-out, slap-fests because disagreeing with even the smallest thing gets him fired up.

I makes mistakes all the time. It is part of life, as nobody is perfect, and I am not even close.

But, if you show me where I made an error, I am happy to admit it.

JML becomes defensive when a minor flaw in some statement is pointed out. And immediately ups the ante.

Knowing that Tom Brady was not, in any way, a Blue Chip prospect, means that he can raise the bet all day, but, eventually, that small flaw will be exposed.

Hard to pass up an all-in bet, when I know that my hand is a winner.

It's because you're a troll. You'd have been kicked off this board a long time ago for trolling if you weren't friends with the guy who created it.

I'm not the one threatening infractions because I lost an argument. Pathetic.
    Now, now.

You know you broke the rules, and I have skipped my MOD duties, to allow you to get over it, and move on.

But, I don't think you convinced anybody that Tom Brady was a blue chip prospect. And you certainly continue to respond to me, despite claiming that you don't.

Are you certain I lost an argument? Because it doesn't feel much like it.

Now, now.

You know you broke the rules, and I have skipped my MOD duties, to allow you to get over it, and move on.

But, I don't think you convinced anybody that Tom Brady was a blue chip prospect. And you certainly continue to respond to me, despite claiming that you don't.

Are you certain I lost an argument? Because it doesn't feel much like it.
    What rules did I break exactly? You hide behing your mod power to insult other posters and hide the fact you lose arguments. You'll probably lock the thread soon as soon as you can be sure you'll get the last word. Again, pathetic.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast