Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is interested in tailgating as a group for the MNF game?

Default Who is interested in tailgating as a group for the MNF game?

There was some brief discussion mid summer related to Chiefs Crowd members possibly getting together again for a group tailgate at Arrowhead. Seek and I had discussed somewhat coordinating and co-hosting a tailgate as we did last year. MNF is quickly approaching, so I was wondering who all is coming to the game and committed to a Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering? Without knowing for sure, it's difficult to know what to plan for or not.

Some Chiefs Crowd members are also members of a couple Chiefs related Facebook groups. Some of us had discussed possibly combining the Chiefs Facebook group members & Chiefs Crowd members into one tailgate event. We thought it would be easier than having two different tailgates dividing interests of those belonging to both groups.

If Seek and I are going to try and co-host a tailgate event for Chiefs Crowd, and/or those who belong to the Chiefs FB groups also...we need to begin planning soon. Please give me your thoughts about all this so we can know what to plan for or not. Thanks, and GO CHIEFS!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Cody (hometeam)...there are a few tailgates I've been invited to, but I'm gonna wait until I know what Seek prefers to do or not do. If he'd rather not smoke meats & plan anything definite, considering all he has going on with family/Halloween...then we have a couple of options.

1) I can bring my portable grill, but y'all will need to stop at the store when you get to KC & pick up whatever you want to grill & drink.

2) One of my Chiefs buddies called me last night, said he's gonna have a small tailgate for friends MNF, & invited me to join. I told him I wasn't for sure yet, and that I also have Chiefs buddies coming in from out of town wanting to tailgate. He said y'all are welcome to join him also. He'll have a grill, but again, we'd need to bring whatever we want to grill, etc.. He said he'd have some meats, but he didn't know if it would be enough.

If Seek decides not to tailgate, we'll be tailgating somewhere, not to worry!! :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Cody (hometeam)...there are a few tailgates I've been invited to, but I'm gonna wait until I know what Seek prefers to do or not do. If he'd rather not smoke meats & plan anything definite, considering all he has going on with family/Halloween...then we have a couple of options.

1) I can bring my portable grill, but y'all will need to stop at the store when you get to KC & pick up whatever you want to grill & drink.

2) One of my Chiefs buddies called me last night, said he's gonna have a small tailgate for friends MNF, & invited me to join. I told him I wasn't for sure yet, and that I also have Chiefs buddies coming in from out of town wanting to tailgate. He said y'all are welcome to join him also. He'll have a grill, but again, we'd need to bring whatever we want to grill, etc.. He said he'd have some meats, but he didn't know if it would be enough.

If Seek decides not to tailgate, we'll be tailgating somewhere, not to worry!! :)

Sorry everyone, I have been busy at work and playing Racquetball instead of spending time on this forum during.

My tailgate right now consist of me and my sister. That is it. If you have other tailgates of size that may provide more entertainment, I would suggest you go that route.

I am not sure if I am smoking anything at this time. I think my family is thinking about Taco's or Chilli for the Halloween crowd at my house.

I'm interested!!!!!!

I can't go though...

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Sorry everyone, I have been busy at work and playing Racquetball instead of spending time on this forum during.

My tailgate right now consist of me and my sister. That is it. If you have other tailgates of size that may provide more entertainment, I would suggest you go that route.

I am not sure if I am smoking anything at this time. I think my family is thinking about Taco's or Chilli for the Halloween crowd at my house.
    Okay, sounds like you have your hands full with family Halloween plans prior to the MNF game. I'm gonna miss seeing & tailgating with you this MNF, but family should be a priority understandably. :)

Cody...I'll message you details about where to go to meet me at the friends small tailgate who called me last night. I think that would be the easiest for all of us. They're really good guys, live outside the KC area like you do, but drive in to KC to attend games. One's an upper level season ticket holder like I am. I've tailgated with them before, they're fun, and around your age, you'll like them. I'm always the oldest one in the crowd, lol.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Ok well, as time gets closer I would really like to nail down times and stuff too, tailgating early to late last time was a blast, gave us plenty of time to drink a few cold ones, relax and we had a ton of fun.

No Canada this time?
    Nope, Canada can't make it this year, neither can Vern, nor Mike, Brenda, etc.. Vern & Canada said they're hoping to make it to a game next season, though.

It's just us this year from Chiefs Crowd, as far as I know...and Kevin also, aka Vanilla.

I will be there, and ill pretty much follow you guys wherever you go like a lost puppy lol. I wont be able to bring anything besides cash n beer. Hope thats ok.

So once we know time n place, just let me know.

Oh and i will have two others in my party, my cousin Christine and her boyfriend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12