There was some brief discussion mid summer related to Chiefs Crowd members possibly getting together again for a group tailgate at Arrowhead. Seek and I had discussed somewhat coordinating and co-hosting a tailgate as we did last year. MNF is quickly approaching, so I was wondering who all is coming to the game and committed to a Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering? Without knowing for sure, it's difficult to know what to plan for or not.

Some Chiefs Crowd members are also members of a couple Chiefs related Facebook groups. Some of us had discussed possibly combining the Chiefs Facebook group members & Chiefs Crowd members into one tailgate event. We thought it would be easier than having two different tailgates dividing interests of those belonging to both groups.

If Seek and I are going to try and co-host a tailgate event for Chiefs Crowd, and/or those who belong to the Chiefs FB groups also...we need to begin planning soon. Please give me your thoughts about all this so we can know what to plan for or not. Thanks, and GO CHIEFS!!!