Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 5 Chiefs vs Colts Preview Video

Default Football Gameplan's Week 5 Chiefs vs Colts Preview Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eABQ5srSv2M"]Chiefs vs Colts Video Preview[/ame]

Good Evening Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck this week!

Em

I think the X-Factor for the Chiefs should be McCluster. You, yourself, said that the Colts are weak against the edge run, McCluster is the only guy that really brings that. Obviously, Charles would be perfect.....

I'm not really sure about Painter because, while he did make some plays, he didn't have the greatest completion percentage in the world. Of course, if he goes to Clark early and often, he'll have success. The reason being Washington and Piscetelli will be on him, and they're both terrible.

I agree that this is a toss up and will come down to which of the coaches have the better gameplan.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I think the X-Factor for the Chiefs should be McCluster. You, yourself, said that the Colts are weak against the edge run, McCluster is the only guy that really brings that. Obviously, Charles would be perfect.....

I'm not really sure about Painter because, while he did make some plays, he didn't have the greatest completion percentage in the world. Of course, if he goes to Clark early and often, he'll have success. The reason being Washington and Piscetelli will be on him, and they're both terrible.

I agree that this is a toss up and will come down to which of the coaches have the better gameplan.
    Thanks Three7s!! What do you think about Baldwin coming back...how do you feel that will effect the offense?

Sidebar: I STILL don't know how Piscetelli is still on a NFL roster..

Well, we have two of the better WR in the game in Bowe and Breaston and they get very little action. I can't imagine Baldwin will see anymore passes than them. I think, again, the key is going to be some serious stunting by Hali and Johnson to get some pressure on the noob QB. We simply can't win without real, hard pressure on the QB and plenty of 3 and outs to get our defense off the field. I watched the Colts game this last week and it appeared to me tht their secondary is most vulnerable in the 10-20 yard area. Which means we should go slants and sideline passes to Bowe and Breaston. While a legitimate run game is important, I'm not sure having McCluster busting 1 out of every 5 or 6 runs is a serious enough threat to keep the Colts O line in check. I think this match up is so close, it's too hard for me to call objectively. We both have serious talent, but a severely depleted team. Really I think it will come down to who makes the least mistakes, rather than who actually makes the most plays. I'll go with my heart and say Chiefs 17-Colts 13.

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    Thanks Three7s!! What do you think about Baldwin coming back...how do you feel that will effect the offense?

Sidebar: I STILL don't know how Piscetelli is still on a NFL roster..
    Well, Haley stated that Baldwin will get most of his playing time on special teams for now, which is disappointing, but it doesn't surprise me. If he does get in the game on offense, it should give the Colts something to think about, but I don't think he'll have a major impact.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Nicely done Em! You looked relaxed and didn't let you verbalized pauses fluster you. Solid analysis and presentation was spot on as always. Again, I hope you're as correct with your pick this week as you were last.

Good preview but I think the Chiefs'll win

if the D shows up we win
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Painter wasn't that great against the Bucs. About half his yards came from those 2 big plays which were mostly YAC by WR. He completed less than half his passes on top of that. Hali will absolutely destroy him. The only chance they have is against our Safeties. Their running game is not going to be good enough to win by itself. Special teams for Chiefs will be huge. Chiefs will get he passing and run game going easily. I don't see this being close. Chiefs win 30-14.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Painter wasn't that great against the Bucs. About half his yards came from those 2 big plays which were mostly YAC by WR. He completed less than half his passes on top of that. Hali will absolutely destroy him. The only chance they have is against our Safeties. Their running game is not going to be good enough to win by itself. Special teams for Chiefs will be huge. Chiefs will get he passing and run game going easily. I don't see this being close. Chiefs win 30-14.
    If our Oline can stop their Dline then we'll be golden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast