Thread: LF Slingbox rental in KC

Default LF Slingbox rental in KC

Hey all,

Brand new to the forums but I am diehard Chiefs fan. I have one problem though... I live in Baltimore and I never get to see the Chiefs play. I am looking for someone who also loves the Chiefs who has a Slingbox and would possibly help a fellow fan out. I am willing to pay on a per game basis at halftime via PayPal whether I watch the game or not. Directv is just TOO expensive to use for just our Chiefs. If anyone would be willing to let me use their online sling account please let me know, thanks. GO CHIEFS!

Sincerely,

Ethan K.

I feel for you when I was in TX I had to watch every game online. Wish I could help but unfortunately no slingbox

No worries mate. I am just exploring all of my options. I watched them all last season when my brother had Directv but he recently moved to Virginia and now has FiOs, :-/

I feel your pain, trust me. D*TV's Sunday Ticket is now $339.95! It was $149.95 when I 1st starting using it. I don't like to pay it, but I have to. Comes to $21.25 a game. I don't think I'll pay anymore if the prices goes up & I know it will after D*TV contract goes out to bid in 2013 (I think)

Sorry...No Sling-Box either. I can watch the Sunday Ticket via my I-Phone 4 or I-Pad. Good Luck!

Chiefs Fan from New England.
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Want to share your Sunday Ticket To-Go? I will split it with you so its $10.xx/game, :p

Next year I will be using my girlfriends PS3 to TRY their Sunday Ticket stream. I heard things weren't going too well with it this year, :-/

I would much rather pay someone locally to use their Directv login but I don't think people are that trusting, same with my slingbox idea, :-(
    Last edited by tehbeast87; 10-10-2011 at 10:23 AM.

I would give you my D*TV sign-on just to help out another KC Chiefs fan! But....You would have access to my D*TV account with my sign-on & password & all my information. Simply cannot do it in todays world, which is a shame.

BTW...I have a friend that is using the PS3 set up. The 1st two games was a a complete mess, but I heard that week 4 was soild. Only thing is that PS3 Sunday Ticket users pay $20.00 more ($359.95 a season)
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.