Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Default New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far this season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable so let me know if you can't read any.

Also I would love to hear your feedback!

I'd strongly disagree that either Cassel or Haley will be excused after this season. This topic has been thrashed around pretty hard the past month.

I like the QB pick but you've got several teams in spots where I'm thinking there's no way that they'll be drafting in that spot by years end. Detroit as SB champs? I know they're 4-0 but no.

One pick in there that I really like even though he's going to another team is Crick from Nebraska. Growing up on the NE/IA border I still have family there and am forced to hear about NE. After watching games Crick is a freakin beast. I'd love to have him in the trenches as a Chief.

I'm not going to comment on your predictions because it is just rediculously early to be guessing on those right now. Except for one. The Bears desperately need help with their O-line but not at center. Garza has been doing so well that he is starting ahead of Chris Spencer who was a free agent the Bears drafted to replace Olin Kruetz. Now that I think about it, this sounds exactly like the kind of thing Jerry Angelo would do!

I like the look. The shading of the boxes to match the team colors is a nice touch but for some teams it makes the text hard to read especially at the edges. Remember some people are still using old CRT monitors that might not have the high contrast or size of the newer LCD displays. you might want to see how white text looks on some of the darker red and blue boxes.

lol, u have the rams taking a reciever... U watch any St Louis games this year? Wr is def a top priority but if they dont take kalil that whole FO should be stoned to death. And then u have my beloved **** show of a team taking barkley over landry jones. Wishful thinking man but were getting luck, book it. I also dont see floyd going before jeffrey.
    Last edited by blizair; 10-08-2011 at 12:28 AM.

I hear tell that the Chiefs could pick up Andrew Luck in the first round.

Interesting mock there. It'll be great to see what happens this offseason

I am just wondering how the worlds align that the Colts could possible get a first round, One of a kind, Hall of Fame QB then suck their way into a another one? Just not fair.

Thanks for the comments/feedback guys.

Regarding the order, it was the current standings at the time, not a projection.

Also, just as an FYI, I'm going to be updating this mock draft every 4 weeks. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

We need offensive line help....badly....Offensive line should be the main focus. Need depth at secondary as well.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast