Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A sincere apology

Default A sincere apology

Mods, Members, and other Chiefs fans,

First, I would like to apologize for my absence from Chiefs Crowd. I believe this is the first time that I have logged on since around the time of the Super Bowl, and for that I am truly sorry. After being asked to be a mod, I was ecstatic, because I finally felt like a cornerstone in a website that I truly love, and have made several friends from.

Secondly, the reasons for my absence are summed up quite quickly: Lockout, School, Life Changes.

Shortly after the Super Bowl, we all had to experience the pain and suffering of wondering if we were going to have no football in 2011. Seeing Billionaires and millionaires argue over how much they were all going to paid was interfering with how I was raised and my personal beliefs. Today in America, too many people are going hungry and homeless because they don't have enough money. I felt that I could not support something like that. I dropped my season ticket package, agreed to not buy anything NFL related, and did away with all NFL discussion.

Then I became very involved with school. I have been fighting for scholarships and trying to boost my academic record to become a better transfer student, mostly because I will be transferring to an out-of-state university. Currently, I am still fighting for a shot at a scholarship and will very soon will be moving... To Kansas City.

Lastly, the biggest life change. I met a girl whom I have fallen head over heels for and has changed my life completely, and because of that I had wrapped myself up with her.

Which brings me to where I am now. The lockout is over, the NFL season has begun, and the girl whom I have fallen for has become a Chiefs fan. It's time to put my negative feelings behind about the lockout, and put my deposit down on 2012 season tickets, and get back on with CHIEFS football!

Thanks for understanding, and my apologies to all my friends who have missed me (I've missed you too). And too all of the people I shared arguments with... I missed you the most.

I'm back and GO CHIEFS!

Resident Celebrity

I'm very happy for you, you already know that, though, hahaha. I'm very happy you're here again!! As you know, you've been missed!! I'm SO EXCITED you'll be moving to KC, and I'm looking forward to meeting Donna so much! I already know she's very, very special. I love you, my friend, always!! ♥

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Mods, Members, and other Chiefs fans,

First, I would like to apologize for my absence from Chiefs Crowd. I believe this is the first time that I have logged on since around the time of the Super Bowl, and for that I am truly sorry. After being asked to be a mod, I was ecstatic, because I finally felt like a cornerstone in a website that I truly love, and have made several friends from.

Secondly, the reasons for my absence are summed up quite quickly: Lockout, School, Life Changes.

Shortly after the Super Bowl, we all had to experience the pain and suffering of wondering if we were going to have no football in 2011. Seeing Billionaires and millionaires argue over how much they were all going to paid was interfering with how I was raised and my personal beliefs. Today in America, too many people are going hungry and homeless because they don't have enough money. I felt that I could not support something like that. I dropped my season ticket package, agreed to not buy anything NFL related, and did away with all NFL discussion.

Then I became very involved with school. I have been fighting for scholarships and trying to boost my academic record to become a better transfer student, mostly because I will be transferring to an out-of-state university. Currently, I am still fighting for a shot at a scholarship and will very soon will be moving... To Kansas City.

Lastly, the biggest life change. I met a girl whom I have fallen head over heels for and has changed my life completely, and because of that I had wrapped myself up with her.

Which brings me to where I am now. The lockout is over, the NFL season has begun, and the girl whom I have fallen for has become a Chiefs fan. It's time to put my negative feelings behind about the lockout, and put my deposit down on 2012 season tickets, and get back on with CHIEFS football!

Thanks for understanding, and my apologies to all my friends who have missed me (I've missed you too). And too all of the people I shared arguments with... I missed you the most.

I'm back and GO CHIEFS!

So I maybe much older, okay I am much older, when ! But maybe I have forgotten. I ran out of the little blue pills chiefster sent me.

I believed you are still a fan of The Kansas City Chiefs! I Believe that You are a Member of the Home of The Chiefs, The Chiefs Crowd! I Believe You Are Still a Moderator Of the Chiefs Crowd! I Believe You Have A Job to Do! So Get to Work!

But I must say in the uttermost sincerity, Welcome back to the Home of The Chiefs.

now get back to work.

Glad you are back my friend.

Geez...everybody gets to be a mod around here
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Welcome back man! You been watching the games?

Welcome back!No need to be sorry....life happens and you always come home to the Chiefs.

Welcome back brother!

Wth?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Geez...everybody gets to be a mod around here
    No. Only the worst people we can find.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast