Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Haters Thread.

Default Haters Thread.

Thought I would make the thread for the haters like kctouchdown and chiefsrule to make excuses for why this team won today. Keep your post colts hateing here
    JUST how nice of a guy i am this is the place to hate guys.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

i am not saying we are a good team or have turned the corner yet, but i do think we have showed improvement and now give some hope from a dismal season to just a bad one. we probably could have beaten the bolts minus cassels terrible throw for the int. the "D" looked better in that game and even better against the winless vikes. today i liked the way we made adjustments in the 2nd half and came out dominant in the 3rd qtr. the colts only played 3 downs and a punt on offense in the entire 3rd period. yes these teams are not very good but it is nice to know we are better than them. after the first 2 games i could not think of any teams we could beat. still not good but better, i'll take it for now!!!
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    No need to gloat.

It makes it tougher for a Chiefs fan with low expectations, to embrace the team's success.

I think all of the people mentioned are good people, who simply don't trust the direction of this team, right now.

Should we continue to use the passing game to open up the running lanes, and the defense gain some consistency, I think it will be tough for some members to keep their grip on their anger against whoever they dislike on The Chiefs.

But beating two winless teams is a success that should be viewed pretty warily.

I think we all know that.
    Great Post!

Really? You are supremely confident in this team right now?

I like winning the games we "should" win. But I am very limited in the confidence it gives me.

Not trying to argue with you. But I do find it quite surprising that you would not be apprehensive about squeaking out a couple of games against "lesser" teams.

Put the brakes on, son! I never said I was 'supremely' confident in this team. I merely pointed out that when you face a crappy team that is winless, you should win those. And LO! We have.

We have a LOT of deficiencies and things we need to improve. I would feel way more confident with Charles, Berry, and Moeaki in the lineup, and maybe even a dude like Siler. Our lines need to improve.

But to IMMEDIATELY stick a big shiny pin in a victory by rolling one's eyes and saying "Yes, but they were against winless teams" is, to be frank, kinda dickish. Like someone is just looking for reasons to complain.

Not just our second victory- but the second one in a row, and with marked improvement in some areas. Let's keep it rolling!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I don't find him to be a hater. He does tend to give the team some credit. I listed the two i did because they refuse to give the team any credit at all when they win. Just something that really bugs me LOL
    Thanks for recognizing this - because its true. its a bit amazing how people can pick up on one side of commentary but ignore the other side and use half the facts to make up their mind.

Im encouraged to see this team finally picking up some yardage on big plays - cant compete in this league if you cant do that imo. once your run game gets stuffed and you have nothing to fall back on, its game over. last season should have taught us that if it wasnt already obvious.

Theres still a ton of problems and i dont remain confident going up against the better teams in the league, but at the very least we have to acknowledge that we're clearly not _the_ worst team in the league right now, even if it appeared that way in the first two games of the season.

Doing some things right is a good step right now - still hardly where i hoped we would be after coming off of last season's division title win.

I think all of the people mentioned are good people, who simply don't trust the direction of this team, right now.
    This!

I mean...this is a public forum, heaven forbid someone express their opinion!!

Chiefs did show some nuts today and congrats to them on a good win. Bowe was a beast finally today. Awesome catch with the tippage.

I'll also give Cassel some props for a good game.Still not sold, but we'll see where he's at when season is over.

It's called the win column, perhaps you've heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I disagree. These are the teams we SHOULD beat. .
    I think these wereteams we should beat but at the same time i feel like these are teams we should be blowing out not letting them have a chance to tie the game at the end.

I too want to see this team against a team that has a winning record and see how we do

Although the Colts are winless and the win today only makes me cautiously optimistic for good things in the future; I do, nonetheless, see some redeeming aspects about today's win. We played a team, on their home turf, hungry for that first win and they played like it in the first half. However, we were able to pull it together beginning in the second quarter which extended into the second half after spotting the Colts seventeen point out of the gate. I like the fact that we didn't fold and lay down like we did in the first two weeks of the season.

At least we know we are not going to lose next weekend.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    At least we know we are not going to lose next weekend.

...Or get injured in a game.

Seemed to me like in all of these losses, the playcalling in the first 1.5 quarters is more conservative than...............dare I say it..............Marty. I'd like to see them come out and have a pass play that Cassel throws the ball to a receiver who is more than 10 yards downfield.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast