Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haley is doing his job ...

Default Haley is doing his job ...

I was able to watch from the end of the 2nd quarter on. This team has some fight in them. I can credit that to Haley. That is the HC's job. D. Bowe and Breaston especially were out there fighting for every inch of yardage. Its nice to see the team fighting for a win, instead of laying down.

The first two games, Haley was blowing it and not getting the team ready mentally/physically. Now it seems like they were motivated to win in the 2nd Half.
    Lets hope he keeps them motivated and gets them firing out from the beginning of the game in the next few weeks.

I'm not as upset as I was a few weeks ago, but that doesn't mean because we won 2 games I'm happy. However, looking towards next year, with the right drafts and off-season moves, this team should be on the brink of some great runs. We have a great core (assuming they come back healthy), and I saw some life from the offensive coordinator. But I'm not going to forget how this season started! It was awful, bad coaching, bad prep, bad everything. Historically bad, as it turns out. But they have a chance to be really good I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12