Thread: Chiefs Steelers Ticket Stubs

Default Chiefs Steelers Ticket Stubs

Hello everyone. Not here to ruffle any feathers. I'm hoping to find a Chiefs fan that is into collecting ticket stubs. I'm looking for Steelers at K.C stubs. I have a few K. C at Pittsburgh stubs to offer in return. If any of you have old Pittsburgh stubs and are willing to trade, please let me know. Thanks for the help guys.

You can have mine after the game this Nov.
    I dont collect them so let me know if your interested in two from this year.

Default Very intersested

Thanks for the response! That would be great! Any help is greatly appreciated. Since you don't collect, and presumably would not be interested in working out a trade, what would you be expecting in return? I of course would be happy to cover the postage.

I don't need anything in return for them, unless you can pull some strings and let us win that game.

Just send me a mailing address in a PM and I'll drop them in the mail that Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by dhyphens View Post
    Hello everyone. Not here to ruffle any feathers. I'm hoping to find a Chiefs fan that is into collecting ticket stubs. I'm looking for Steelers at K.C stubs. I have a few K. C at Pittsburgh stubs to offer in return. If any of you have old Pittsburgh stubs and are willing to trade, please let me know. Thanks for the help guys.
    Got a Bengals-Chiefs stub with your name written all over it. Last game of the 2-14 season.

#58ChiefsFan Thanks again! Very much appreciated.

Still looking for older Steelers at KC stubs. Especially the playoff games. If anyone can help out, shoot me a PM. Thanks everyone!