Thread: Buffalo Vs Chiefs Tickets Opening Sunday

Default Buffalo Vs Chiefs Tickets Opening Sunday

as Some Of You May Know By Now I Have Chiefs Season Tickets And I Will Not Be Able To Go To All The Games Living Here Back East,so To Open The Season At Home For The Chiefs If Anyone Needs To Buy Tickets Just Contact Me And We Will Go From There.i Have 2 Tickets And Will Have Them For Several Games Later On During The Season.

hi interested in opening day tix in kc... what section? how much?? etc... assuming theres a season this yr of course... let me know... thanx

Default tix info

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    as Some Of You May Know By Now I Have Chiefs Season Tickets And I Will Not Be Able To Go To All The Games Living Here Back East,so To Open The Season At Home For The Chiefs If Anyone Needs To Buy Tickets Just Contact Me And We Will Go From There.i Have 2 Tickets And Will Have Them For Several Games Later On During The Season.

hi im interestd in tix for opening day... what section? how much? etc.. assuming theres a season this yr of course... thanx please let me know

okay people,are you ready for some football....yes we are,well just a reminder if anyone is looking for tickets you may contact me anytime to see if they are available.i know i won't make any preseason games so if your interested in those as well just let me know.

i recieved a message from clark hunt today inviting me to a get together sometime soon at the facility to meet and look in on the upcomings of this years football.im really thinking about attending that depending on when it is.it probably will be perfect for autographs and meeting the team,who knows but ill get more info soon on that.

ok lets get ready for some football people,and LETS GO CHIEFS IN 2011

well everybody its now august and we are getting closer to football.i have recieved some requests for game tickets but no one has been solid so far.well im going to be putting them on stub hub as long as no one on here is interested.i tried to help fellow chief fans out by offering them tickets for a good price and no one seems to want them,so i have no choice to put them out there somewhere else.for people other than this site tickets will be much higher as i just wanted to take care of our group here first.but to someone out there that i really don't know at all i won't be giving them the same perk

thanks for your time

just an update ,the buffalo/chiefs tickets have been sold so they are not available anymore.next game up is MINNESOTA if anyone is interested

thanks and GO CHIEFS