Thread: No david Garrard for raiders. YES!!!!

Default No david Garrard for raiders. YES!!!!

Sounding a little desperate there. Don't worry, Hue will have the team primed, focused, and pumped. If fully believe the Raiders will win, wether by a close game or a blow out...I don't care....in the immortal words of Al Davis..."Just win baby!"

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I would prefer they get Garrard as opposed to either Carson Palmer, or Kyle Orton.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would prefer they get Garrard as opposed to either Carson Palmer, or Kyle Orton.
    Me too. Never was impressed by Garrard.
    Seems like he would be better suited as a backup than a starter.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    As would I theres a reason the Jags did not even keep him on there roster. He's had a few decent games but has never really had a great season. I think Orton is very underrated. I would rather Orton be sent out of the afc west myself.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

im surprised that ortons hasnt been traded. i know hes better then what miami has and even redskins have. i think miami doesnt want to trade cuz they want to loose and hopefully get luck next year. if st luois gets the first pick they wont pick luck so you dont have to worry about st louis if there 1st pick except if they trade out but still. i think miami could win with orton and even in the long haul they could win with him. i think we could win with him.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    im surprised that ortons hasnt been traded. i know hes better then what miami has and even redskins have. i think miami doesnt want to trade cuz they want to loose and hopefully get luck next year. if st luois gets the first pick they wont pick luck so you dont have to worry about st louis if there 1st pick except if they trade out but still. i think miami could win with orton and even in the long haul they could win with him. i think we could win with him.
    i just heard pat kirwin on nfl radio say that the raiders cant fit orton on there team salary wise. i guess they only have 6 million or something. so you can bascially scratch him off as well.

Rumor has it that they're trying to work a trade for Carson Palmer, now. I'm OK with that.

Edit to add: Yoda just posted that it's a done deal. I'm not scared. :)
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 10-18-2011 at 10:56 AM.