Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

Default Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR782E_TfBU"]Chiefs vs Raiders Video Preview[/ame]

Good afternoon Chiefs fans!! Good luck this week!!

Em

P.S.

This video was made before Palmer was traded and named starter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Ooops.....love them..... Dammm beer/iPhone auto correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    The Raiders and there fans don't have...
    The word you were looking for is their.

You still have no grammatical abilities.

You still can't spell.

And you are still a hapless Raider fan.

I had thought there was hope for your salvation.

Clearly I was mistaken.

I need to pray for forgiveness of my failings.

You need to pray for a brain or death. Either one would relieve your problems.

^^I think the word his phone is looking for is their. I love Raider fans!! Make fun of someones "illiteracy" and then blames his phone for spelling mistakes. At least he is a man and does not blame weak as$ american beer for his mistakes....
    Ooops.....love them..... Dammm beer/iPhone auto correct.
    Get over yourself Choda...I mean Yoda (damn iphone) Raider fans think their team is the center of the universe because someone said Raider week. Its a rivalry game...everyone gets up for t. I know, i know...except the raiders. To you its just a game (we all know thats bullsh!t, but you can keep saying it) But if you dont think that every team in the NFL takes division rivalry games more seriously than other games then you are an idiot. Steelers Ravens, Colts Texans, Chiefs Raiders, Bears Packers...I could go on all day. All of them are huge games twice a year. Just because you dont call it Chiefs week does not change that. And the real reason everyone likes watching the Raiders lose is because all their fans disappear and we dont have to listen to all their idiotic "football talk"
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Isnt Raitard nation supposed to be the dark side...and you are Yoda??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

If Carson starts, he will make some mistakes. And we will have to capitalize when he does. We will be seeing a lot of McFadden. Contain him at least somewhat. We can help do that by keeping our offense on the field. Three and out aint gonna work vs Raiders - no matter who is qb. Raidtards on a mission and playing like it. We need our A game this weekend.
    Chiefs 27 - Raidtards 17.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    ^^I think the word his phone is looking for is their. I love Raider fans!! Make fun of someones "illiteracy" and then blames his phone for spelling mistakes. At least he is a man and does not blame weak as$ american beer for his mistakes....

Get over yourself Choda...I mean Yoda (damn iphone) Raider fans think their team is the center of the universe because someone said Raider week. Its a rivalry game...everyone gets up for t. I know, i know...except the raiders. To you its just a game (we all know thats bullsh!t, but you can keep saying it) But if you dont think that every team in the NFL takes division rivalry games more seriously than other games then you are an idiot. Steelers Ravens, Colts Texans, Chiefs Raiders, Bears Packers...I could go on all day. All of them are huge games twice a year. Just because you dont call it Chiefs week does not change that. And the real reason everyone likes watching the Raiders lose is because all their fans disappear and we dont have to listen to all their idiotic "football talk"
    I don't know wether to feel frustrated or feel sympathy for you. You don't understand the context of what you have read nor can you follow/understand the premise of my stance/argument. For the time being, I give up with you.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    The word you were looking for is their.

You still have no grammatical abilities.

You still can't spell.

And you are still a hapless Raider fan.

I had thought there was hope for your salvation.

Clearly I was mistaken.

I need to pray for forgiveness of my failings.

You need to pray for a brain or death. Either one would relieve your problems.

Wow, and Raider fans are supposed to be psychotic?

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

I don't know wether to feel frustrated or feel sympathy for you. You don't understand the context of what you have read nor can you follow/understand the premise of my stance/argument. For the time being, I give up with you.
    We don't need sympathy from mentally deprived raider fans - WHETHER you like it or not...
    SHUT IT

Of course I want us to win. However, either way I want it to be a blowout. I don't want anyone to walk away from this game unsure of either teams abilities. If we are better than the Raiders, I want us to win by 40+ points. If the Raiders are better than us, I want them to win by 40+ points. We need to know where we stand right here and now. The Raiders are a marginally good team. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the worst team, the Raiders are about a 4.5. With our start, we really don't know where we are. I assume we're about a 6, but without taking on a good team, we are left to ponder. If we win or lose, but just barely, no answers will have been given. All or nothing, we need a blowout.

Oh Cananda....sigh......you completely whiffed on my sarcasm on illiteracy....I thought you were making progress. ANYWAY......

Here it goes ONE LAST time. Do the Chargers get as pumped for Chiefs or Broncos week.....how about the Broncos for Chargers or Chiefs week.....and the Chiefs for Chargers or Broncos the same as they would when they play the Raiders? No. The moniker of "Raiders week" or in other words "_____ week" is reserved by the other teams in the AFC West for the Raiders. Sure, there is a hatred and a focus for the other rival teams in the division, but it is well known that there is a special hatred held for the Raiders.

The Raiders and there fans don't have a"special" hatred for any one team in the west.....we just hate them all the same and want to crush them all on the way to the ultimate goal.

When the Raiders were down those eight years, beating hated rivals was great but not satisfying.

Just win baby!
    Here's the thing....

You do not believe what you posted here. You know good and well that there are Raiders fans who do the same thing. You know that there are Chargers fans, Broncos fans, Lions fans, Jets fans, Bills fans, and fans of every other team in The NFL who have "____ week" against specific rivals.

And, because I know, 100%, that you are aware of that, every single word you posted on that subject is worthless.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast