Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Week 7 Takeaways

Default Week 7 Takeaways

The passing game was effective. The interception from Cassel on a drive we were rolling on concerns me. But it is one pass and hopefully is an aberration. The defense was STOUT! Flowers and Carr were all over the receivers. Get Berry back this season and we could defend ANY offense. Breaston and Bowe brought it. The D line was impressive the first 3 quarters. I hope they weren't gassed in the 4th, but they got very little penetration. Battle is the real deal-we need to get back to running hard. Great win and it feels good.

And here I thought this thread was about our takeaways. That game was a joy to watch, I have been holding out high hopes we'd begin catching up on the team takeover battles... here's to many, many more.

Matt Cassel's one pick was truly disappointing but our team is turning around the way they should and I still hold out hopes he can return to his 2(+) -1 TD / INT ratio soon. He can be efficient as proven in many games with the Chiefs, never-the-less, I too would like to be dominant in every aspect of the game. By our recent scores maybe that is just upon the horizon.

More INT's and fumble recoveries D, PLEASE!!!!!!! Go Chiefs!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234