Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hey yoda

Default hey yoda

great game huh

Wow, I'm quite flattered that you started a thread just especially for me. Ya, it what a glorious day Chiefs fans everywhere. Congratulations!

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

It was, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Wow, I'm quite flattered that you started a thread just especially for me. Ya, it what a glorious day Chiefs fans everywhere. Congratulations!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! f^KC YOUR TEAM!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! f^KC YOUR TEAM!!!
    Another intelligent comment from the Neanderthal. All this time, I thought you were making progress.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Yoda what's the status of DMC?

and is there any info on your end about what Hue said to Haley?

don't be hard on him. he's turned to the drunk side of the force
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Yoda what's the status of DMC?

and is there any info on your end about what Hue said to Haley?
    DMC has an ankle sprain, how severe IDK. The fear was that it could have been turf toe. Thankfully it's not.

Don't what exactly Hue was upset about or what was said. I am hearing that Hue may have been pissed about the last TD attempt by KC. Personally, I have some choice words for Hue.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post

don't be hard on him. he's turned to the drunk side of the force
    Sweet, I like it.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

all the thugs will be shedding a tear today!!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast