Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Ultimate Fan

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys,

    I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

    It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

    Any takers? Want to be on TV? Post or email me.

    Thanks! :-D

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    writer15 wrote:
    Hey guys,

    I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

    It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

    Any takers? Want to be on TV? Post or email me.

    Thanks! :-D
    Well I, like most others who post here, am a huge fan, but alas have no such space in my home.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    I dedicated 4 hours of my life too them every Sunday since 1979. What more do they want of me?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    I dedicated 4 hours of my life too them every Sunday since 1979. What more do they want of me?
    Well According to King Carl they want season tickets in the expensive indoor seats.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    I dedicated 4 hours of my life too them every Sunday since 1979. What more do they want of me?
    Well According to King Carl they want season tickets in the expensive indoor seats.
    DAMNIT CARL!!!! :evil:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:


    DAMNIT CARL!!!! :evil:

    Yep! :evil:


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    writer15 wrote:
    Hey guys,

    I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

    It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

    Any takers? Want to be on TV? Post or email me.

    Thanks! :-D
    Well you see it is like this, When i started my Guy Space, My wife insisted on equal space for her Gal space, than the Children, all four of them, demanded Kids space, things got out of hand and I ran out of House space, sigh! So here I am in Outer Space, got any ideas, email me at kenny1937@gotnospace.

    8-) :pint:

  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    Having just moved, my space is now in boxes. Which puts me ....... out.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the responses.

    I've posted on a few different football sites. I wont tell you which team I'm a fan of, because you'd punch me through the computer.

    Alas, we are not here to discuss teams.

    I will say, KC fans, you guys have a sense of humor. Jets fans, not so much.

    Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Ultimate Fan


    0 Not allowed!
    Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.
    They call that place in my house "The Toilet".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •