Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fan

Default Ultimate Fan

Hey guys,

I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

Any takers? Want to be on TV? Post or email me.

Thanks! :-D

Default Re: Ultimate Fan

writer15 wrote:
    Thanks for the responses.

I've posted on a few different football sites. I wont tell you which team I'm a fan of, because you'd punch me through the computer.

Alas, we are not here to discuss teams.

I will say, KC fans, you guys have a sense of humor. Jets fans, not so much.

Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.
    OK, so that nails it down to two possible teams.

the Donkeys or Chokeland.

The way I feel about the Donks, and your statement that we would punch you through the computer....

You are a Donks fan. :-x :-D
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

admin wrote:
    Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.
    They call that place in my house "The Toilet".

Same here.

kenny1937 wrote:
    writer15 wrote:
    Hey guys,

I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

Any takers? Want to be on TV? Post or email me.

Thanks! :-D
    Well you see it is like this, When i started my Guy Space, My wife insisted on equal space for her Gal space, than the Children, all four of them, demanded Kids space, things got out of hand and I ran out of House space, sigh! So here I am in Outer Space, got any ideas, email me at kenny1937@gotnospace.

8-) :pint:
    That ain't how I remember it. :-P

admin wrote:
    They call that place in my house "The Toilet".
    Hey Coach, that's it, if I can persuade my wife to let me move the big screen TV into the toilet, and maybe knock out a wall to put all my shrines up. OOOOps, that won't work, it will start the space business all over again, the wife will want bathroom space, the children will want bathroom space, the grandchildren willwant bathroom space, sigh I could move my shrine out to the dog house, but sure as the world, the dog would bite me for taking up dog space, say, who started this space race aynway?

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into outer Space!!

(well had to get a Chief plug in there somewhere, grin)

Okay, Chokeland I get. And I hate the raiders, with a passion. But Donkeys? Broncos maybe? If so, I hate them too.

Then who is your favorite team then? Chiefs fans despise Oakland and Denver.

Guru wrote:
    Good question Guru, I have wondered the same thing, I just couldn't find the space to ask it, I knew I could count on you, way to go man!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into outer space!!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Good question Guru, I have wondered the same thing, I just couldn't find the space to ask it, I knew I could count on you, way to go man!

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into outer space!!

He obviously does not know Chiefs fans very well if he things we despise anyone more than those too teams. yeah there are a lot of teams we don't like but those are the two we would like ot annihilate every single year.

Given the Space, he will learn my friend, sometimes it just takes a lot of Space. (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers into Outer Space!!

Must be a San D Eggo fan. :-D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast