Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Fan

Default Ultimate Fan

Hey guys,

I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

Any takers? Want to be on TV? Post or email me.

Thanks! :-D

Default Re: Ultimate Fan

writer15 wrote:
    Hey guys,

I'm a writer for a new Tv show called "Guy Space" set to air on HGTV. We're looking for the ultimate Chiefs fan who's turned an area in his house into a shrine to his obession, his "Guy Space."

It's a one day shoot where the guy takes our host on a little tour of his Guy Space.

Well I, like most others who post here, am a huge fan, but alas have no such space in my home.

I dedicated 4 hours of my life too them every Sunday since 1979. What more do they want of me?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    I dedicated 4 hours of my life too them every Sunday since 1979. What more do they want of me?
    Well According to King Carl they want season tickets in the expensive indoor seats.

Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Well According to King Carl they want season tickets in the expensive indoor seats.
    DAMNIT CARL!!!! :evil:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:

DAMNIT CARL!!!! :evil:

Yep! :evil:

writer15 wrote:
    Hey guys,

Well you see it is like this, When i started my Guy Space, My wife insisted on equal space for her Gal space, than the Children, all four of them, demanded Kids space, things got out of hand and I ran out of House space, sigh! So here I am in Outer Space, got any ideas, email me at kenny1937@gotnospace.

8-) :pint:

Having just moved, my space is now in boxes. Which puts me ....... out.

Thanks for the responses.

I've posted on a few different football sites. I wont tell you which team I'm a fan of, because you'd punch me through the computer.

Alas, we are not here to discuss teams.

I will say, KC fans, you guys have a sense of humor. Jets fans, not so much.

Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.

Kenny 1937...there's gotta be that one place in your house...the shrine to you, yourself, and you.
    They call that place in my house "The Toilet".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast