Thread: help with a question please

Default help with a question please

im bringing my best friend out to KC for the dolphins/chiefs game the weekend of nov.5th-6th and i am wondering if anyone knows how we can get to meet the players either before sunday or before the game early on sunday.this is important to me and i know its no easy task,but not only is it important it is also my birthday and i would like to treat myself with a surprising present of sort.you guys from out there know way more than i do about this stuff so i really would appreciate any help possible.thanks and hope to see you all for tailgating that sunday at the game

i had a good time meeting with you guys last year for the playoff game and tailgating with you,SEEK,CANADA.AND A FEW ON THE TIP OF MY TOUNGE but can't spit them out ,but anyway its was great and would like to get together again when i come out this time

thanks
    kcnation

I don't know how much help this is to you but all I know is on game day if you walk just off Gate D across the little road the tunnel some of the players and the visiting team busses go in is there.

There is a handrail that you used to be able to lean on and catch the guys coming in, however on 9-11 this year the Sherrif department were being complete tools and pushed everyone back and put a police tape up, I havent been back since. Last year it was not like that at all.

8:30 to 9:30 was the best time to be there. Not exactly personal but the players park in that lot back there and its fenced off with the police at the gate.
    Last edited by #58ChiefsFan; 10-24-2011 at 07:34 PM.

There used to be a tent outside the stadium that some of the players would come through before games. I believe there was a package deal on tickets that included entry to the tent.

also does anyone know where the visiting team stays when they come to KC for the games.my buddy going with me is a miami fan and if i can get him to see the players at the hotel maybe he can get some signings

bump